Industrial music goes in here!!

Ok the last couple posts were a bit week so...

Hansel und gretyl
Bavarian bierhaus blood

omg that German is so fucking bad, haha :eek:
why is it that English have so lazy tongues, feels bad for your women.
ridiculous.

I mean I'm happy he can sort of do a proper R, but people never get that for Rammstein this is style,
nobody speaks like that. And imitating Rammstein in that regard is just imitating Rammstein, not speaking German :ROFLMAO:

they were born before Rammstein - so no they're not a Rammstein ripoff

they're from NYC and did you ever hear people from NYC speak English? it's the same deal - different than the rest of the country - they don't say their Rs properly either

they were born before Rammstein - so no they're not a Rammstein ripoff

they're from NYC and did you ever hear people from NYC speak English? it's the same deal - different than the rest of the country - they don't say their Rs properly either
Rofl what? 1993, that doesn't predate Rammstein.
Rammstein is 1989

Also if you look at the older stuff from this band, they didn't use to copy the Rammstein style of pronounciation,
so..it's a bit obvious, here. I mean I don't like American bands that like German stuff, I actually find it disgusting.
For Rammstein I know it's satire, but many countries don't get that and actually think they're right-wing.
Rammstein is about as left-wing as it gets.

That's where the whole Nazi stuff comes from in German Industrial. It's contra-right, but in the US it's kinda pro-right,
super weird...

Rammstein (German pronunciation: [ˈʁamʃtaɪn], lit. "ramming stone") is a German Neue Deutsche Härte band formed in Berlin in 1994. The band's lineup—consisting of lead vocalist Till Lindemann, lead guitarist Richard Kruspe, rhythm guitarist Paul Landers, bassist Oliver Riedel, drummer Christoph Schneider, and keyboardist Christian "Flake" Lorenz—has remained unchanged throughout their history, along with their approach to songwriting, which consists of Lindemann writing and singing the lyrics over instrumental pieces the rest of the band have completed beforehand. Prior to their formation, some members were associated with the punk rock acts Feeling B and First Arsch.

After winning a local contest, Rammstein were able to record demos and send them to different record labels, eventually signing with Motor Music. Working with producer Jacob Hellner, they released their debut album Herzeleid in 1995

ok dude if you say so

Rammstein (German pronunciation: [ˈʁamʃtaɪn], lit. "ramming stone") is a German Neue Deutsche Härte band formed in Berlin in 1994. The band's lineup—consisting of lead vocalist Till Lindemann, lead guitarist Richard Kruspe, rhythm guitarist Paul Landers, bassist Oliver Riedel, drummer Christoph Schneider, and keyboardist Christian "Flake" Lorenz—has remained unchanged throughout their history, along with their approach to songwriting, which consists of Lindemann writing and singing the lyrics over instrumental pieces the rest of the band have completed beforehand. Prior to their formation, some members were associated with the punk rock acts Feeling B and First Arsch.

After winning a local contest, Rammstein were able to record demos and send them to different record labels, eventually signing with Motor Music. Working with producer Jacob Hellner, they released their debut album Herzeleid in 1995

ok dude if you say so
that's not correct.

https://www.rammsteinworld.com/en/rammstein/history

Found it in English even. They used to be Orgasm Death Gimmicks, became Rammstein 1994, yes.

ok dude if you say so
Also "Ramming Stone", lol, they totally missed why they are called Rammstein, haha.
WTF is that, WIkipedia?

yea and HuG used to be the Cycle Sluts from Hell in the 80s but im not counting that because it was a different band just like you're saying

:shrug:
Rammstein started being Rammstein pretty soon after the plane show disaster /w Ramstein.
Friend's sister is married to the guitarist, so I'm pretty familiar with their history.

I mean this Hug band's German is not as bad as uncountable American bands trying to sing German.
But I mean you're just never going to get the hardcore Till Lindemann pressure in your voice if ur not German:

I mean that dude knows how to make German sound fucking aggressive.

Bit more pure industrial, if you like German being screamed like we're about to go to total war,
this is right up your area

Last edited: