• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Induce coma

seek25

Greenlighter
Due to my disease I would prefer to be unconscious at certain moments when it gets really bad. It is not pain, so pain medicine does not work.

Is it possible to safely (without respiratory depression) induce coma using drugs? I read that a comatose person may be able to breath on their own in some cases, but some people require a machine to help them breathe.

It's possible to knock yourself out with sedatives, but inducing a coma without medical supervision is almost guaranteed to be lethal at some point. Do you fall asleep somewhat easily? You could try using diphenhydramine to knock yourself out for the moments where you don't want to be conscious, but using anything stronger is playing a very dangerous game.

As i know coma has four stages.related to ammount of time in which brain is deprived from oxygen.I have been two times in that condition-may be stage1 or 2.First time person help me.Second time was God himself.I awoke myself lying in piss in some dirty WC.Was cold,freezing,cannot move my legs and crawling at the floor whole eternity till my blood start to flow.terrible pain in the lungs-felt them frozen and every breathe was a painful.Don't know how much time I was unconsious.......but something woke me up.Blackness-that's all I remember.A footstep to death.Without prof med.assistance it's very dangerous such condition

I've read propofol is what doctors use to medically induce comas. It's very dangerous without a respirator.

I've done it though. It's very short. Just knocks you out for 10-15 minutes. It burns worse than anything else I've ever heard of when injected.

Also, it killed Michael Jackson so I don't recommend it.

There's 2M2B. 10mL (2 teaspoons) is enough to make me sleep like 18 hours. Zonked out. (I weigh 180lbs). 5 mL will have you drunk almost 24 hours. It tastes like menthol gasoline though (I made 2M2B screwdrivers). Zero hangover because there are no toxic metabolites.

None of that is healthy behavior though. Have you talked to your doctor about how you feel?

I've read propofol is what doctors use to medically induce comas. It's very dangerous without a respirator.

I've done it though. It's very short. Just knocks you out for 10-15 minutes. It burns worse than anything else I've ever heard of when injected.

Also, it killed Michael Jackson so I don't recommend it.

There's 2M2B. 10mL (2 teaspoons) is enough to make me sleep like 18 hours. Zonked out. (I weigh 180lbs). 5 mL will have you drunk almost 24 hours. It tastes like menthol gasoline though (I made 2M2B screwdrivers). Zero hangover because there are no toxic metabolites.

None of that is healthy behavior though. Have you talked to your doctor about how you feel?
I read about ketamine something along the lines that " it doesn't intefere with the respiratory process, even at anaesthethic doses. So K could be, it's safe and lasts quite a bit. I still don't get very well why OP wants to put himself in a comatose state 😱

Yeah, ketamine was what came to my mind as well. During my dissociative addiction I overshoot dosage countless times and it makes you to just black out. I don't know what dosage is necessary and with K it's hard to get enough stuff up the nose but with the more potent RC analogues it isn't hard if you don't mind a dissociative trip before and after. For quick anesthesia you'd need to shoot but I strongly discourage this for harm reduction purposes.

2M2B is basically an alcohol which is more potent than ethanol, it's openly available from some chem supplies and legal but I'm not sure about its toxicity. GHB is used in people with narcolepsy to sleep deep but it's very addictive.

Due to my disease I would prefer to be unconscious at certain moments when it gets really bad. It is not pain, so pain medicine does not work.

Is it possible to safely (without respiratory depression) induce coma using drugs? I read that a comatose person may be able to breath on their own in some cases, but some people require a machine to help them breathe.

It's entirely possible to induce coma (most easily with barbiturates) but there is 100% absolutely NO possible way to do it with even s tiny level of safety. You'd have to have a medical professional with you monitoring you at all times, ready with artificial respiration apparatus. You'd almost definitely either not take enough to go into a coma OR take too much and stop breathing.
I wouldn't even try it, or you'll unalive yourself.

You can safely take a moderate benzo dose if you just wanna sleep a while, though. It's almost impossible to OD on benzo's alone. A nurse once told me you'd have to take so many of them so quickly that you're more likely to choke to death on them than to overdose on them*

*obviously, overdose is very possible and significantly more likely when taking benzo's with any other CNS depressant.

Dissociatives are pretty safe, they might be moderately neurotoxic when used too often but from 3 years on deschloroketamine I'd say occasional dissociative anesthesia is ok. Just know your dosage, but it's hard to overdose fatally on dissociatives, they don't suppress respiration like many other things.

Benzodiazepines are a possibility indeed, I had a RC benzo powder (mannitol mix) and took a thin line, then slept for 18 hours. But the same will be possible with oral benzo, just take one of the more hypnotic ones, e.g. lorazepam or alprazolam aren't suited well for that purpose.