• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Indica vs Sativa

SoonAJunkie

Bluelighter
Ok this is a very noobish question but what are the basic differences between Sativa and Indica?
I'm a person who is more into introspection and mindfuck instead of fun and laughter. I've smoked some strains but didn't know what I was smoking.Is white widow on the Indica strain?

To generalize, Sativas are usually considered more energetic and indicas more sedating. White Widow is a hybrid but from what I've heard it leans more toward the sativa side. I've heard some people say indicas make you more anxious, and others say sativas do. Indicas are rare in my area so I have limited experience with them but I've found sativas to be more interesting. It sounds like you might want to lean toward sativa but any weed can be introspective or psychadelic at a high enough dose in my experience.

To generalize, Sativas are usually considered more energetic and indicas more sedating. White Widow is a hybrid but from what I've heard it leans more toward the sativa side. I've heard some people say indicas make you more anxious, and others say sativas do. Indicas are rare in my area so I have limited experience with them but I've found sativas to be more interesting. It sounds like you might want to lean toward indica but any weed can be introspective or psychadelic at a high enough dose in my experience.
Aha I see
I enjoyed white widow way too much
What is a good strain of Indica?

It's not about growing, it's about strains.

Nope I just wanted to ask something else
Is normal soil,autoflowering seeds,water and sunlight enough for a plant? I really don't feel like making lightbulb settings,fertilizers and shit

Nope I just wanted to ask something else
Is normal soil,autoflowering seeds,water and sunlight enough for a plant? I really don't feel like making lightbulb settings,fertilizers and shit
Cannabis/Plants in general are, as far as I know, older than Thomas Edison, so it is for sure enough. If you are into optimizing yields and thc levels, you have to tweak.

Aha I see
I enjoyed white widow way too much
What is a good strain of Indica?

If you have access to a lot of different strains (like from a dispensary, for instance), check out northern lights. It's a famously good indica that's been used to make a lot of well liked hybrids. Granddaddy purple is also pretty popular.

Leafly is good for clone only strains like you tend to get in the US whereas seedfinder good for seed strains. Try a pure sativa and a pure indica as well as hybrids and decide yourself rather than relying on what others tell you since everybody reacts to cannabis differently.

I actually just got "green crack." A sativa dominant strain. Very strong. It works for everything I have issues with,(anxiety, fatigue, ) but when I first tried it, made me parparanoid (which I can't stand, but I had smoked too much.) One hit....that's all u need!!