The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Indianapolis/general IN/Ohio thread

Newin419

Bluelighter
Just wanted to see if users in the Toledo area wanted to discuss what's going on with our favorite substances.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hope was that people could discuss things like what the H may be laced with that is going around.. There was a batch lately that would have been nice to know about

Seeing as how the last dope thread for Indianapolis/IN and Ohio was closed because people kept asking for drugs I made a new one; but make sure you follow the forum rules (see here: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ines-for-the-forum-Please-read-before-posting ) or your posts will be edited, warnings/infractions will happen for repeat offenders or people who should know better by now. Stay safe everyone.

Last edited:
Would like to talk to any blue lighters in the Toledo, Ohio, Michigan areas..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm usually in the MA thread but sometimes I do work for my neighbor who owns a house in Akron, Ohio. Would love to hear from any BL'ers in Akron just came back from there but probably going back in a few weeks...a 11 or 12 hr drive from Springfield, MA then stay two weeks then drive back again. According to Bing Maps, the house is in South Akron...

cincinnati

not interested in anything disallowed in the guidelines. Simply wondering if anyone on here is also from Cincy?

Anyone in Cincinnati

I'm new to the forum and just wondering if anyone is in the greater cincinnati area?

I'm from the nati (obviously) dope is plentiful and of good quality. Any serious dope boy will throw you a tester before buying.

how to spot an actively selling dope boy

I'm from the nati (obviously) dope is plentiful and of good quality. Any serious dope boy will throw you a tester before buying.

Kind of a fucked up situation I've found myself in. Been in Cincy since I'm a teenager. started using the good shit when I was pretty young. First opiate I took was what I know now was an 8 mg dilly. I was almost 10 yrs old. My dad gave it to me when I fractured my tailbone, to help me out on the way to the ER. I remembered going from screaming in pain to no pain at all. Been a dope fiend since I was 9 years old is what it really comes down to. I really like being on the nod. Ok so fast forward to an important part of my active addiction. I never copped drugs myself, and yet I always had fire dope. What I did was call a network of fiends who were like me except they had no money. They did however know where to cop the dope and rigs. So..I got my dope by "hiring" addicts in the know to cop my dope for me. I'm not really proud of it but the bottom line is that I have been locked up on a few short stints and even that scared the shit outta me. It was actually to get me clean. I've been clean almost 25 months. I know I'm supposed to say that it's all flowers, rainbows and all that other BS but the bottom line is that I'm tired of being clean and miserable. I know I'll probably get people telling me keep going back to 12 step meetings and to not leave 5 minutes before the miracle happens, and other bullshit I'm so sick of hearing.

I've been faced with a very hard decision. I cannot function as a human being, either with or without drugs, So what's left to do? I've decided to start using again. If it kills me...that isn't the worst possible outcome when you're not too crazy about being alive.

I think the only things keeping me from copping is that I really don't know how to do it. I mean, are some d boys really that obvious that even a novice could spot them?

I mean I know there's an inherent risk of getting caught by the 50s but thats the nature of the beast I assume.

I guess my question is this: How would you explain what to look for in finding an actively selling dope boy to an inexperienced addict?

Last edited:
Kind of a fucked up situation I've found myself in. Been in Cincy since I'm a teenager. started using the good shit when I was pretty young. First opiate I took was what I know now was an 8 mg dilly. I was almost 10 yrs old. My dad gave it to me when I fractured my tailbone on the way to the ER. I remembered going from screaming in pain to no pain at all. Been a dope fiend since I was 9 years old is what it really comes down to. I really like being on the nod. Ok so fast forward to an important part of my active addiction. I never copped drugs myself, and yet I always had fire dope. What I did was call a network of fiends who were like me except they had no money. They did however know where to cop the dope and rigs. So..I got my dope by "hiring" addicts in the know to cop my dope for me. I'm not really proud of it but the bottom line is that I have been locked up on a few short stints and even that scared the shit outta me. It was actually to get me clean. I've been clean almost 25 months. I know I'm supposed to say that it's all flowers, rainbows and all that other BS but the bottom line is that I'm tired of being clean and miserable. I know I'll probably get people telling me keep going back to NA meetings and to not leave 5 minutes before the miracle happens, and other bullshit I'm so sick of hearing.

I've been faced with a very hard decision. I cannot function as a human being, either with or without drugs, So what's left to do? I've decided to start using again. If it kills me...that isn't the worst possible outcome when you're not too crazy about being alive.

I think the only things keeping me from copping is that I really don't know how to do it. I mean, are some d boys really that obvious that even a novice could spot them?

I mean I know there's an inherent risk of getting caught by the 50s but thats the nature of the beast I assume.

I guess my question is this: How would you explain what to look for in finding an actively selling dope boy to an inexperienced addict?

Sourcing is not allowed here, so I can't tell you exactly where to go sorry :/
If you are in the right part of town a D boy will find YOU. Dress down no nice clothes and eventually one will give u the "nod"

Some more good advice...
Find a homeless person. They will def know where the nearest d boy is.. And if u hook them up will probably bring u to em.

I hadn't thought of the homeless person idea. I know where the areas are, I guess I just have trouble telling which people are just standing around doing nothing and which ones are waiting for a customer.

Well I will tell you another thing. Cincy is not Chicago.. We're not New York city.. Very rarely will you find someone on "the corner" yes we do have open air markets but nobody is going to be outside on the corner with a pack on them. Easy way to get arrested... Yes some parts of downtown are like that but usually quality sucks anyway.

Not trying to be stereotypical,or rascist but if you are white, I'm being serious when I say one will find you. It's quite sad really. D boys literally throw out free testers to white suburbanites with the intent on getting them hooked.

I would start on the West side. cant get more specific but you should probably have an idea which neighborhood I'm talkin about.

Also, you have such a long period of sobriety. Why relapse now? Relapsing would certainly just restart the vicious cycle.. This isn't the support forum so I'll spare you all that. Just make sure you weigh your options, ya know.

Last edited: