Mental Health Increase in lamotrogime has helped

Hezman94

Bluelighter
I am classed as mild bipolar with traits of personality disorder and severe anxiety.
When they up the lsmottogine I always feel better.
But for months I can be depressed pay in bed ten for couple month go tog gym try get my life together rhenmi feel suicidal or depressed and binge on painkillers.
I feel bit out of depression with the increas in la!otrogine. They out my quetispine down to 200mg and my rls is slot better. I also have chronic pain and I'm always stiff eecislly I'mmorning. How sad my life is gets to five:pm. I take my queroapime just cos I cba to be awake.
My teeth are fucked immomly twenty five and it from not brushing? I went dead weird for six months lived in a state was pissimg I'm buckets.
Wore same clothes for a month I didn't bathe for two months. I still struggle with this now.
I went dead weird and olamzapine made me drooly not able dress. Myself soon as switched to quetispine I came back a not.

I'm on 300mg lamictal and it helps tremendously. No depression, no swings, nothing. My antipsychotic Vraylar does nothing, but I hear it improves cognitive function. Either way, glad you found a good combo.