• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Incognito market "extorting" everyone

Nah - they need an awful lot more than that..That doesnt work unless they have your credit card number ordering it which they dont have since the darknet started. I could just send drugs registered post to someone and get them jailed if it was that easy.

Unless you confess or they find drugs in the house they havnt got shit on you - just a parcel some fucker sent to get you in trouble.
Over here, if you sign to accept delivery of a drug package then you'll get busted for possession of drugs, because you signed for the package delivery. There really isn't more to it. Don't sign if you are worried

Over here, if you sign to accept delivery of a drug package then you'll get busted for possession of drugs, because you signed for the package delivery. There really isn't more to it. Don't sign if you are worried

So if I just send a package of drugs to someone I dont like they go to jail? It cant work like that.

My girlfriend leaves me so i post her drugs and she goes to jail for ten years. Not gonna happen - you need a lot more than that to make a case.

So if I just send a package of drugs to someone I dont like they go to jail? It cant work like that.

My girlfriend leaves me so i post her drugs and she goes to jail for ten years. Not gonna happen - you need a lot more than that to make a case.
If they sign and give their signiture to accept the package

Why would someone sign for a package they didn't order?

If they sign and give their signiture to accept the package

Why would someone sign for a package they didn't order?

Because its addressed to them? How the fuck are you supposed to know whats in it?

If somethings addressed to you then you sign for it. What the fuck does that prove?

Just tell me what happens to someone I dont like if i send them drugs to try and get them in trouble. Do you think if they sign for it then they go straight to jail? Dont be daft. Every teenager in the western world would be sending drugs to the kid bullying them if that was true.

Last edited:
The coppers may try to arrest or charge you at the point after the parcel has been delivered. But that's when you'd get a solicitor, who would probably defend you along the lines Isemene suggests.

Dunno if this is allowed or not (delete as appropriate axe) but incognito market are threatening to publish the address/orders of vendors and buyers unless they pay.

Im nonplussed - so what if they publish addresses and orders? I could get a phonebook and do the same on a home computer in 20 minutes. Its not proof of anything. Just clean house and forget about it - unless the woodentops find drugs in your house theres nothing they can do.

I wouldn't worry if you're just a buyers, for sure. It's illegal to sell or possess drugs, but it's not illegal to have bought them at some point. Plus, yeah, they have zero proof.

The coppers may try to arrest or charge you at the point after the parcel has been delivered. But that's when you'd get a solicitor, who would probably defend you along the lines Isemene suggests.

Yeah it certainly gives them permission to raid the house but if you've no drugs in the house and you don't confess to ordering the drugs - what can the woodentops actually charge you with? I think most of these "controlled drops" people must crack under questioning and confess.

Dunno why people are debating this at the level of personal purchase. The whole thing is a load of bullshit and as for personal purchase, unless there was evidence of you importing via the post for purposes of distribution, they aren't likely to bother with the investigation. I dunno where you live but where I am, there are much bigger players that they are watching who are bringing in kilos of heroin, coke, "street valium" and other stuff and then distributing around the region/the entire country in some levels. These are mid-to-high level people and they aren't getting their supply from the darknet anyway. Maybe some of the bash (cuts) but even then, it is a long established practise.

Where I am, they tend to leave the small dealers alone and only use them to find someone further up the chain but its all technically low hanging fruit unless they catch a Curtis Warren type who was importing and making millions (think the actual Rick Ross). Even then they don't stop the flow of drugs to any serious degree.

With the darknet markets, this is fed/interpol/mi5/mi6/cia type investigation because they want to understand who is behind these markets like they did when they took down the first Silk Road and Dread Pirate Roberts I was caught through law enforcement stings anyway - they basically set him up.

As someone else said, the newer markets will be run by big gangsters from Russia, Ukraine, Albania and other hotspots of international organised crime which can be out of reach of the western intelligence/large law enforcement agencies. Cross border investigations and all that. They don't care about the customers unless they are major players themselves and how much weight would be considered major for the FBI to identify a big guy and give the details to law enforcement who then have to spend shit loads of resources, man hours etc. on catching the guy. Say this is in a city or big town on the east coast of the USA where they are dealing with cartel supplied fent and tranq through the usual channels, they already have their hands full.

Basically unless you are conducting a massive operation via this or any darknet market then you don't need to worry. If you are running a huge operation then you will know how to make yourself hard to catch (i.e. you wont get kilos delivered to a house that can be easily connected to you. You might get a lower level person to pay some junkie to accept parcels to their address in return for some bags/rocks/some cash and if this was intercepted, this poor guy wont know any names to pass onto law enforcement.

Its a lot harder to catch drug dealers than people think and this is why law enforcement are less bothered about catching users these days. Here you get a fine for class As if you are caught and charged with possession and even possession with intent can be argued in court. As for bigger fish, read my post about conspiracy where I quoted the actual law.

Yeah it certainly gives them permission to raid the house but if you've no drugs in the house and you don't confess to ordering the drugs - what can the woodentops actually charge you with? I think most of these "controlled drops" people must crack under questioning and confess.
I don't think law enforcement bother with shit like that and anyone who has dealt with the police knows to say absolutely nothing until you've spoken to your lawyer.

No need to focus on this idea of sending parcels or receiving them. Law enforcement are looking at more interesting and intricate operations.

I don't think law enforcement bother with shit like that and anyone who has dealt with the police knows to say absolutely nothing until you've spoken to your lawyer.

No need to focus on this idea of sending parcels or receiving them. Law enforcement are looking at more interesting and intricate operations.

Not in my experience pharaoh - remember operation ismene - someone i know ordered just 25mg of 2c-i and 2c-e. Most of the other people in the country ordered similar amounts. Everyone got raided in a vast police raid on the same day - must have cost fucking thousands. The FBI was co-ordinating the raids with the British police - all for 25mg of 2c-i. Then a 6 month investigation, then a court case.

So do the police bother with small level shit - yes they do. Have they got better things to do? No. If they can prosecute you - even for the tiniest flake of drug they can find - they will.

It's probably the personal purchase level which is going to affect any one here, if anyone is affected at all by this.

Obviously if anyone is a seller on a DNM, or an owner of one, they are hardly likely to openly admit it on a public forum.

Not in my experience pharaoh - remember operation ismene - someone i know ordered just 25mg of 2c-i and 2c-e. Most of the other people in the country ordered similar amounts. Everyone got raided in a vast police raid on the same day - must have cost fucking thousands. The FBI was co-ordinating the raids with the British police - all for 25mg of 2c-i. Then a 6 month investigation, then a court case.

So do the police bother with small level shit - yes they do. Have they got better things to do? No. If they can prosecute you - even for the tiniest flake of drug they can find - they will.
Was that the name of the operation? I'd like to read about it. It sounds unusual and intriguing. But in my experience, police want to catch the big fish. In fact, that is how it works usually. One operation wouldn't negate that. The last big bust where I live was a big "crime family" who were being investigated for a long time and I think the police had to step up their game after a brutal murder and some tit-for-tats getting out of control. Everyone who is even close to it knows who these people are though and the police will only grab a trap house or whatever (we call them "cuckoos" nowadays although we never used to) if it can lead to some evidence leading up the ladder. Of course they need informants and some pigs will tell you that without informants, they can't make cases, but sometimes this is one big fish grassing on another.

@Bleaney I think you're right in some ways but only if they play ball. If I had ever used that market, I'd merely keep my mouth shut for now. If I was using it in any kind of significant way, I might get an hour in with the lawyer. Otherwise I'd keep schtum. Its probably an exit scam and it could possibly be orchestrated by law enforcement to get people to grass on themselves and derive any info that they can but they don't want users in the majority of cases like this, they want players and also to understand how these markets and the tech behind them work.

The NCA are always looking to hire techie types for this very purpose. All of the big law enforcement agencies and intelligence agencies have cyber departments now and they are the ones who want to know how these new business models work. Don't forget how compartmentalised law enforcement and intelligence tend to be, at higher levels especially to avoid corruption. There is a saying in intelligence that goes: the left arm doesn't know what the right arm is doing. Something like that. Also I had a jewish "friend" who had a poster on her wall which was "Mossad: even we don't know what we are doing". Probably some cooky souvenir from Israel but I suspected her lets say. Long time ago.

Last edited:
Was that the name of the operation? I'd like to read about it. It sounds unusual and intriguing. But in my experience, police want to catch the big fish. In fact, that is how it works usually. One operation wouldn't negate that. The last big bust where I live was a big "crime family" who were being investigated for a long time and I think the police had to step up their game after a brutal murder and some tit-for-tats getting out of control. Everyone who is even close to it knows who these people are though and the police will only grab a trap house or whatever (we call them "cuckoos" nowadays although we never used to) if it can lead to some evidence leading up the ladder. Of course they need informants and some pigs will tell you that without informants, they can't make cases, but sometimes this is one big fish grassing on another.

@Bleaney I think you're right but only if they play ball. If I had ever used that market, I'd merely keep my mouth shut for now. If I was using it in any kind of significant way, I might get an hour in with the lawyer.

Yeah the cheeky bastards even named the police operation after me would you believe ;)

Yeah the cheeky bastards even named the police operation after me would you believe ;)
Just looked it up. 2005 and looking into "designer drugs" - when is the last time you heard that term? 2005 is like a century ago in terms of tech developments since then. What we are looking at now is very different to that, although interesting reading. I was still at secondary school when that happened. Silk Road wouldn't be around for another 5 years at least - again, a long time in tech. Silk Road wouldn't be around for another 6 years in fact - just checked... Taking the first Silk Road and the first Dread Pirate Roberts down took a lot of time and work.

Different ballgame entirely my friend.

Last edited:
Even so I still never trust the five-o.
Who the fuck trusts the filth? Even straight people I know don't trust them. They are some of the worst gangsters out there. In London, the Met police are known as the biggest and most well-armed gang in the city by many and this is a city with many gangs and many guns.