Site Feedback Including SoundCloud

ParappaTheRapper

Ex-Bluelighter
I've noticed that a lot of people include links to personal SoundCloud accounts here. Functioning SoundCloud accounts tend to include names and personal info, though its possible not to. Either way they tend to link together through follows or comments and a lot of bands tend to purchase the full version for more recording time.

Just wondering how that all worked. It seems like it could be a privacy issue.

Last edited:
Your face is a privacy issue

Gotta love dat context and literal meanings, but only the people who seem to take Soundcloud half seriously add their identifying info. People who just mess around more likely just have their username. Dude this comes down to common sense more than anything. The average Joe Blow wouldn't have issues with this.

Hey, I mean im not trying to be condascending. I realize there's a username, as well as the option for profile pictures and location, but the conflicts are inherent.

I dont think someones' buddy needs the plug pulled on their show or to do time over a few comments. Call me paranoid, but it just seems like an iffy thing alltogether. Even if we're putting aside band pages, I'd say 90 percent of people's SoundCloud accounts are connected to their Facebook accounts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gYoMWLN4Yk ( i cant include videos in this forum which i think is stupid)

but anyways

You're telling me no celebrities are on here? There's gotta be no bullshit like andy milonakis on bluelight.

Last edited:
If you did some basic computer forensics I feel ya that at least 50% could be tied to their real world identities, if not more, its more the people who really push themselves on soundcloud that shows who they are. Not many Bluelighters produce and the ones that do maybe 1 in 10 are fine with their real world identities up. The rest just don't advertise their account because they don't want their soundcloud to their posts here. But it is more their choice man, I get where you're coming from but honestly I don't think its a major problem, nearly all these people know what they're doing. :)

aite.

Seems a little cliquey against, shit, i dunno umphree's for example.

I'd bet both of my testicles that brother ali posts on here or looks here.