• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

In your opinion, the best rush drug to IV ?

I feel like I'm the only person on bluelight who's IV'ed meth, many times, and kinda... Hates the meth rush?

I like a really mild amphetamine high, have always enjoyed having a few dexamphetamine pills. And I have sometimes enjoyed meth too.

But iv meth, unless I have an extremely small amount.. I just hate it, I don't like the rush, I don't like a strong meth high. A very mild stimulant is as far as I find enjoyable.

Heroin on the other hand, I want it and I want it iv and I loooove the rush.

Meth gives a rush I don't find all that enjoyable.

Also for some reason opioids don't tend to give me nausea while iv meth promotes it like crazy in me.
Know I am late for this reply. But.. meth is nothing to me unless IVd in Very large doses lol. When I finally got off of it. I was doing MULTIPLE .35-.4 shots a day. With about 50 units of water. The rush was absolutely beautiful lol

Hi, returning bluelighter from yonks ago, ex meth iv user.

Curious of everyone's experince on what the best IV rush drug is, I love the meth rush but haven't dappled too much in anything else (a couple of things here and there).

If you could choose something awesome to go up and feel the frenzy rush, what would you choose, then what's your favourite iv come down chill out to follow?

Thankies
For me it’s shooting coke, heroin,booze or some benzos for the comedown

I've yet to try H + crack. Some people swear by it for the best rush so I wanna give that a go.
Yah speedballs rock , my recipe would be about 1/3 heroin and 2/3 cocaine. That part of heroin would be a little less than what I would put in a regular shot .

I
Yah speedballs rock , my recipe would be about 1/3 heroin and 2/3 cocaine. That part of heroin would be a little less than what I would put in a regular shot .
I love speedballs even 1:1 ratio It is bliss.

I do feel bad for the current opioid users who have to suffer with the current markets and fentanyl. The worst is for the people clean for periods of time who relapse, there is just no forgiveness like there was with heroin. Way too many good people who lost their battles to addiction lately, sad times indeed.

I’m honestly surprised (and somewhat jealous even though I don’t use opioids anymore) fentanyl hasn’t reached Australia. Although, I suppose it’s a blessing in disguise for me here because I find it absolutely pointless to relapse for such a trash drug.
Fentanyl is killing us in British Columbia. Approximately 5-7 are dying EVERY DAY here in BC since 2016.

That’s now over 10,000.

I've read that the new 'in' drug of the rich and famous is a 50/50 mixture of pure cocaine & pure ketamine. The brew is called 'Chaos' or 'Kaos'.

Ritalin mixed with morphine is the closest thing to a real speedball (coke and hammer) you can get... I used to crush the LR Ritalin caps with Kapanol and pull up into a 3ml to get the most dissolved drug possible into my shot, filtered obviously... But omg, thats an easy way to blow through a 14 day script in 3 days Hahah...
They are both nice separately but together they are bliss.
The next level is Ritalin morphine and IR palexia (tapentadol) HOLLY F*CK. the rush from that mix is insanely powerful! Like indescribably nice... Lexi (palexia IR) by itself is meh but on top of a budget ball as I called rit/morph it sends it to a whole new level... Im sure its probably I bit neurotoxic though going by the way you feel the rush begin at the top center of your brain before spreading out slowly working its way down the inside of your scull then down to your feet over 20-30 seconds leaving you breathless from the absolute raw pleasure it causes..

If you have these 3 meds available to you, im not recommending it but now you know.