• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe In W/D's when can I dose?

Jabeco

Greenlighter
Hey all, I've been taking Norco around 150mg daily for the last 3 years, decided I've had enough. Got subs 2mg tabs, doc said take up to three the first time out.

I've never taken them before so I don't know what to expect. I had my last dose of Norco around 17 hours ago. I'm feeling pretty shitty. When can I dose? What can I expect? Thanks!

If you are in full blown withdrawal then go ahead and take 2mg of bupe, you will not need more. Next time search to find this easy answer.

I'm not sure about norcos but I know that for hefty heroin habits u gotta wait atleast 24-36 hours before u take the sub. I have had some doctors tell me at least 12 but that's a bunch of bullshit. 12 has never been long enough for me and I've tried the suboxone thing many times. its different for everyone and every opiate depending on how short or long acting it is. all I know is u gotta be pretty fuckin sick. I've heard a lot of doctors and places really not convey how suck u gotta be properly.

I would wait as long as you possibly can. also your doctor might be able to help u decide. I also would NOT take all of them at once. take one 2 to start and then wait a few hours and if everything is good take more. if u get precipitated wds. DO NOT take more suboxone. u gotta ride them out
more suboxone will only make it worse

^ I've taken bupe 12 hours after oxycodone, but everyone is different. I would not recommend it to anyone because precipitated WD really sucks, I found out the hard way by overdosing.

Thanks for you help, I think I'll wait awhile longer for sure, I feel crappy but I'm not laying on the floor yet. When I do dose how long does it take to start working? what can I expect from them? Will I fell any better?

Well seems it fits in here:

I have this prob, currently I´m rx'd 15mg of the Bupe Patch (one 10mg one and one 5mg once a week), so I have an extra milligram at least to fuck around every day, I peerform ethanol extractions and 3-4mgs get me fuuuuuucked when I want to.

Well I took a biz trip with my Fiancee and the biz are all good, but with my fiancee we found this amazing border Farmacia, so I stockpiled 45mg of buprenorphine, and for 2 weeks we indulged in high doses of methadone, oxycodone, morphine, paregoric,legal amphethamine salts, methylphenidate hydrocodone (tussionex pills IR great for snorting, hopwww cooool is that?), also benzos like midazepam,lormetazepam, flurazepambromazepam and nitrazepam and secobarbital as well as phenobarbital and the ocassional beer and joint.....anyways I know the benzos and barbs will help I}m at a sub-blocking dose of bupe, and today I took 15mg nitrazepam 350mg phenobarbital and my last 25mg of methadone....I have 20 50mg tramadol pills....I used to mix tramadol and bupe all the time....so I was thinking on bearing the w/d like this....with around 300mg tramadol the first day (tomorrow) and some uppers and downers ((got loads of work to do, and I´m all by myself in a city I despise as of now, and really I know how to handle my shit, I just don't waanna go into precipitated w-d's)....well day 2 would be 250mg tramadol day 3 200mg tramadol day 4 150mg tramadol and 2-3mg of bupe and then just go back to my bupe regime, hehe unluckily I told my boss about this found we made and I'm travelling with him next week.....so well I had blast, but I know the story with stroong opioids.....I lost ma homeboy due to them, I was on rehab and had more than 4 OD´s.....I happen to have a high tolrance and it´s been years and we found this place....do you think my 18tramadol pill taper would help to get every mu agonist out of ma receptors so when the bupe hits them I won´t have to suffer? it was just 2 weeks, but high dose, and I used to be a hopeless junkie....as I said I´m on bupe for more than a reason, and I love my life as of now, don}t wanna fuck it up again., and yeah I wanna feel no pain with the tramadol and bupe and downers and uppers I have.

Thannks a lot once again bl.

had about 100grams of ethanol with secobarbital and tramadol last nite, already have a bupe preparation (3,333mg roughly dissolved in 35%EtOH and 65%H2O), theI have all the rrheas, rhinorrea, diahrrea, cold and hot flushes....guess I'm cool to go back to my bupe dosing regime as if this vacation hadn´t happened....oh well was expecting an answer, anyways in a couple of hours I}ll do it just to stay on the safe side.

I got li}l to no sleep last nite woke up a couple hours ago and evn though it´s sunny I feel to chilly to roll a joint so I took 18mg Bromazepam, 45mg Midazolam and 60mg Flurazepam (orally) today, and was thinking maybe if the bupe held me over...or even more on doing round 37,5mg of amphetamine sulphate......would that be a baaaaad idea given I took 150mg tramadol today?

be a friend, work hard invest in in the right countries and you all might get there :) prolly you'll need to learn 2 new languages though :p

MODS: my PM Box is full and I'm keeping it that way cause I know from messages like the one I got before everyone's gonna think the worse, I've been a bl' er and a heavy drug user for the past decade, I even lost my best friend (he died of an OD), so this ain´t no joke, yeah I might be an addict, and it's an awful chronic disease, I had a hugeeeee relapse which just happened due to geographical reasons.....I´m feeling better after going to smoke a joint (lousy rolled my whole left body is numb, and it's damn hard to adapt, even to open pill bottles, blisters and stuff, I really empathize with people hmmm not like Stephen Hawkins, he got millions and is supposdely a sexy beast, but all the other regulary crippled in any way, luckily it's just temporary, and diclofenac worked better than OC.....but that's another story). Anyway even though I'm feeling waaaaay better now when do you reckon it'd be prudent to take the Bupe, since I´m already in mild w-d's the answer would be now.....but with a 40 half life and doing a third of a 10mg patch at once I´m sorta scared.

Well hope someone knows better than me, thanks a lot.

Well I dosed about 3,333333mgs of sublingual buprenorphine in an alcohol (35% ISA mixed with bottled water) about an hour and a half ago still have the alcohol sollution filled cotton balls under my tongue as well as chewing the patch, as I write this.
I have practice with this :) well I feel sooo much better, back to normal! Yeah of course being strung out having opioid sex and going to shooting ranges feling loved and useful with the prettiest girl in the world in a border town for low lifers speaking their native languages was the shit (no she doessnt shes korean-american, triilingual though, I met her on South America cause she was studying Spanish intensively), and I wouldn't change a thing. Especially after working hard abroad and getting engaged.... it was my 1st major relapse in years, but oh well some folks may take a romantic trip to the sewers known as Venice, or Paris or some Greek Island, hehe but I´m the way I am and this was our romantic trip, and luckily there'll be more and more whilst we're still young! Now I'm sorta with that ´took more bupe than needed lovely feeling' and my numb left side of the body feels way better, so yeah back to bupe, until I see my boss and my girl again, and well gotta remain functional, and bupe helps me so much! .....so I have loads of work, and bupe helps so much!!

I took as much as 200mg morphine sulphate 6bottles of paregoric (other 90mgs of morphine plus all the other shite P. Somniferum cantains, and we mixed it with good high Thujone content Absinthe to create a Laudanum like connoction and it was great!!) 160mg oxycodone with nitrazepam, midazolam ampohetamines and alcohol in about 6 hours, of course I was also taking my rxed K-pins and ambien and lyrica hehe why not? I had 2 weeks working in this country by myself after my girl went back to da garden state and I'll be going back to one of the the construction sites abroad where I'll meet my associate (who likes to take the ocassional rec. bupe when he sees the solution at the kitchen for brakfast (or pre-sex) and 2mgs sublingually get him puking and nodding pleasently bt he's always didding the patches) and my boss who LOVES getting wrecked this week abroad in a country I really like, b ut my boss wants to go pharma shoppin!!!! So stability is needed :)

Do you think if I take the bupe from today unttil 4days before we go to that border town will I be cool?I will have 72mgs of bupe for the 2-3weeks trip, I'll have enough to take around 3-4mgs daily, even more if I'm going that town, as 'll replace the bupe with tramadol the 4 days prior, I know I}m fucking up my bupe regime, but it were our holidays, and now I have to work awy from all the people I love, dunno if I´m meeting my girl in NYC,Sweden,NJ,Argentina, random place in Europe, her studies and my biz are always getting in yhe way, oh well such is love.

Back to buprenorphine, not only I'm rx'd it buit I'm a guinea pig for a study and I get ma patches for free......it saved me so much money, bupe gave me my life back, as pathetic as it may sound.

I ran out of opioids when I made that last post, I'm working on my own on a foreign city I don´t like and at first phenobarbital,secobarbital, a plethora of benzos and 300mg tramadol even got me nodding, and finaally I´m back to my regular weight.....hehe I was so full of shit (no pun intended, the constipation was terrible)

Well we had a blast, and it luckily ended just as planned with mild wd's stopped by the bupe, it's all so idiosyncratic that making calculus about half lifes and shit without knowing your metabolism and how you'll interfere with it is a waste of time, just wait until you feel sick, but not extremely sick,well unless you were using for yearss non-stop, I heard of this guy that had to be in w-d´s for a week before they got him on bupe and on my local PDR it says it's better to use buprenorphine after 7-10days after last opioid use, but that's just exxagerating imo. once you get the hang of bupe you'll know exactly when, and look mama no pain!!!.

As I said in my original post I wanted to feel no pain and since I'm back to work now get on my bupe regime, which literally saved my life.....well seemed that the 150mg tramadol didn´t hold me that well, now I just finished speaking on the phone with my fiancee and made a call to my associate with whom I´m speaking right now, hehe funnily about how I sound funny because of the sublingual bupe cotrons and patch reservoir (he used to be a junkie in his 20's , so he's cool as fuck) ....Bupe really works as an antidepressant (at least for me and other people I've seen, and I might catch a buzz, I´m gonna snort some amps, and render some files for our boss from this lousy computer I´m stuck with in this creepy apartmeent somewhere in the thirld world)

Well as I said there´s plenty reasons why I´m on bupe (even if not taking transdermically which would be a waste, I just stick a patch wwhen I have enough cotton balls soaked, and might be travelling.....it lasts a fucking week, and it´s matrix it´s pretty easy to break, saf as it may sound I still know it saves my life.

Bupe: A cure-all for me luckily/sadly , only on special holidays I will indulge on the heavy opioids, >I have to admit I love nodding hard and that warmth inside your belly and thee sunshine when you close your eyes, ancd just laying in bed being scratched by the girl you adore and scratch her back, and more warmth yeah I´m a fucking opioid addict, funcional but with a chronic disease, I need to stay on bupe for some months from now I don't wanna taper, and and this is how I always wanted to feel, and it really shows I have a great job, I fell in love for reqal, witha girl that I adore and if there's someone who dserves it all for all of her charms that's her, and she feels the same way about me and I'm completely monogamous.

Finally with my best friend we created an International Finances and Real Estate Development Company with my best friend whom I known for 26years, now we have solid, serious investors all over the world, and we do everything legallly. We're both College drop-outs, mainly due to our opioid addiction, he dropped out of Architecture and I dropped out of Biochemistry nut still got a Medical Publishing Agent degree, so this new era means the world to us!

He's a bler as welll, he was really goo friends with my Homeboy Ivan, and was there when I was in rehab, and yeah we smoke weed and take our rx¿d benzos and assotted drugs everyday (and as an example on a friday night wwe rolled 5 blunts (dutches babe:) though I have a phillie education) full of strawberry cough and Northern Lights #5 3 and third hits of blotter LSD, at night we got driven to one of our properties in an inhabitated beautiful seasidetown in Panama with my girl and my best friend.....that's real love no no no no thresome, don´t think like that ya bunch of perverts:).

But also my fiancee studies at an Ivy League College and if she takes another gap year off all the plans change, as of now she´s safe and sound in NJ, and I don't want her travelling to some of tje places we have to go to, it´s not safe, especially if you´re a fucking hot sian american.....so I might be alone for mor time which will might make me have a rehab.....phew, well I'm the offspring of a relation like that and 30years+ down the line you can tell i's love, though their backrunds even religions are completely different, and they live in different countries, but still love each other, well I don´t want that part.....still we have to wait to August 15th fo some papers to come to her theyre still together (eveyone I know has had at least a divorce and my father is a senior citizen) , but on a selfish way I´ll miss her.....I misss her now and was on the phone with her some mins ago love each other but the guy's a genius and I¿m quite smart (and I know it) and I have loads of contacts from my OC-Coked up stock exchange days......love and work always come first but yeah we love drugs, biz are doing great so why notget high on the spare time? And welll the bupe gives me the security that if my mate came with a bag of heroin I'd just tell him to do it by himse

he is now also my associate/partner and the potential was always there, we were altready making big money at 14 going to Jr. High with a couple k´s in your wallet, and it was all legal at the time, mostly getting into e-bay in 1998 and buying switzerland gold ounces when we wer 16 thru an aqquantaince, it was meant to be something great, financially speaking and also on a human level I love the guy (as much as you can love a friend, don misinterpret!) but the fucking junk was holding us back, and even took one of us in 2008, the youngest one, the prettiest one, he looked up to us and was also smart as fuck had common interest etc...when I was 17 and he was 14-15 we werealways together, I had an arrangment with the teachers that I could skip class and get C's or go to class and get the score I desrved....but I was into opioids already, and Ivan folloed the track, the 8years I lived with him were the hit, but even though his family says I have nothing to do with what happenned he´d prolly would still be alive......he was only 23 :( at least he left a beautiful boy, and his memory shall live forever...he was so anal about his dope us he wrote on his arm big wwith a sharpie approx. 250mgs heroin, if found in bad shape please inject Naloxone immediatly, ahhhhh had to get melancholic, I miss you homeboy, there was no Bupe available in Argentina at the time, I always say that if he had been on bupe it wouldn´t have happened, and now that I´m alone in a city and I have enough shit to kill a couple of junkies and some more the thought is just sickening, generaly I speak woith my fiancee on the phone (spending a plane's ticket to Newark worth on the phone since 'm alone in this city, and we have loads of work, so with my best friend it´s mostly 5hour talks that mix biz with our usual bullshit and assorted memories, doing real biz with my best friend and being loved by such a special girl was basically ll I wanted, and I'm an addict and now I have it and I'm alone full of drugs the only thing that scares me most is my mind.

It's true the economic scenario helps in the places we are at, but if it hadn't been for bupe I wouldn't be what I am,. and I feel complete for the first time in my life since I started bupe manteinance :) more than a lifesaver!!! I alwys been coy and had social anxiety but as well I always knew I had/have/will have so much to give to this world, eveñ if I take mind-altering substances everyday.....ity´s what I want to do with my life, and the only illegal substance is marijuana, and it's homegrown at places where it's legal. The rest are rx-d, anyway I can handle my shit, <i have ´holes´on my front lobe due to more tha 15years of everyday benzodiazepine use, but I was underaged and my Mom (who's a psychoanalist hehe) let me be a guinea pig.....welllwithout clonazepam I wouldn't have made it thru jr. high to be fair...

Well what a rant this goes straight to the dark side or SL&R or wherever you think it´s most appropiate mods, sorry I got carried on writing and now I'm on the verge of a nod and yeah it feels so damn goo, things are working out my way, slowly, I don't have to fuck up, I'd love to call my fiancee now and prolly will but it´s gonna be like 200$ of phone.....and no refund, I have one of those 10dollar cards but it dpoesn}t wprks here, and I really don't feel like hitting the streets now that¿s a chilly evening, hmmmm feeels so good, I neefd to speak biz in an hour andf a half with my associate, but I really wanna call her now, so I guess I´ll do some amps and hit the streets

Ahhhhhhh it was lovely having a plethora of strong pure mu agonists, but good thing cannot be abused.

Yeah of course I'll mix my bupe with benzos,barbs,tramadol,cannabis,amphetamines (no more coke and it's been a good while and I'll stay that way) but I can affrd it, I know the substances, I know myself.........Thanks a lot I needed to unwind, every person I love is atm on a different country, I'd have to go to U.S.A.Brazil S. Korea Israel Canada Argentina and Sweden, I'm all for transcontinental beliefs, but on a human level it hurts.

I´ll prolly be writing more about my fiancee since she's from the states and way younger than me, she already is a bl' er, and well there´s a generational gap, I´ve seen it in these forums, and I love her to death, but I wanna know about more things from someone completely unbiased, guess I'll us SLR since I have nothing to hide from her, we have yet tpo decide where qwe}ll establish, aand I need to start making $ (which <i am, butthis is the first phase.......how thinking about setling down when you have to be 2 weeksd in uruguay 2weeks in brazil 2weeks in paraguay 2 weeks in argentina 2 weeks in cHILE.....we really want to get married, but until I can give her wall the finnancial stabilty she needs we´ll have to wait nd see each other ocasionally :( and well now I've been nodding over my netbook for 15 mins, hehe gonna snort some little bit of mephedrone I found in my bag to start with. 50-100mgish....then I´ll rail 37,5mg of amphetamine sulphate and prolly take the edge of with some benzos trust me I know how to handle my shit, <<< but it}s time for me to sttle down, most likely it'll be in NYC due to my fiancee's studiews. but if she takes another gap year of we might g to Sweden, with an internet connection and a phone I'm able to work (almost) still I'll have to travel, and we want to (with my associate) to take the next 2 years extremely serious, the opportunitties mix4ed with our minds are allweneed, well I also need my girl and my drugs, ehe and yeah we work hard even though I nod off on a sunday evening and we take drugs every day.

Well for the nth time I'm back on bupe and I feel great, I have very impotant things I should be thinking about, but sundays are for procastinating, especially on my own on this fucking city....basically I wanna stay on buipe, get married in Sweden to a Korean-American girl and then move to NYC, in the meantime I'lll have to work a lot, but for the 1st time in my life I know exactly what I want, and I'm halfway there, yeah drtugs are involved but I'm young as of now, and I wanna stay but timeis t hr key.....when I have a free day (till 9pm local time that´s an hour from now) with all the dope I could get, and all that's at stake, I thank god for Buprenorphine!!!!

Holy crap man, im sry but that post was just too long to read. But your first one intrigued me. Is this "pharmacy" on the mexican border? I have a feeling the answers gonna be no. But if it is please tell where because I live very close to the border.

I just read some of it....you are my hero. I want your life, live it up.....and know that all of us are out here wishing we could do what you do.

I'd wait at least 24 hours just to be sure. Precipitated withdrawals are less than fun to say the least...

Well I dosed about 3,333333mgs of sublingual buprenorphine in an alcohol (35% ISA mixed with bottled water) about an hour and a half ago still have the alcohol sollution filled cotton balls under my tongue as well as chewing the patch, as I write this.
I have practice with this :) well I feel sooo much better, back to normal! Yeah of course being strung out having opioid sex and going to shooting ranges feling loved and useful with the prettiest girl in the world in a border town for low lifers speaking their native languages was the shit (no she doessnt shes korean-american, triilingual though, I met her on South America cause she was studying Spanish intensively), and I wouldn't change a thing. Especially after working hard abroad and getting engaged.... it was my 1st major relapse in years, but oh well some folks may take a romantic trip to the sewers known as Venice, or Paris or some Greek Island, hehe but I´m the way I am and this was our romantic trip, and luckily there'll be more and more whilst we're still young! Now I'm sorta with that ´took more bupe than needed lovely feeling' and my numb left side of the body feels way better, so yeah back to bupe, until I see my boss and my girl again, and well gotta remain functional, and bupe helps me so much! .....so I have loads of work, and bupe helps so much!!

I took as much as 200mg morphine sulphate 6bottles of paregoric (other 90mgs of morphine plus all the other shite P. Somniferum cantains, and we mixed it with good high Thujone content Absinthe to create a Laudanum like connoction and it was great!!) 160mg oxycodone with nitrazepam, midazolam ampohetamines and alcohol in about 6 hours, of course I was also taking my rxed K-pins and ambien and lyrica hehe why not? I had 2 weeks working in this country by myself after my girl went back to da garden state and I'll be going back to one of the the construction sites abroad where I'll meet my associate (who likes to take the ocassional rec. bupe when he sees the solution at the kitchen for brakfast (or pre-sex) and 2mgs sublingually get him puking and nodding pleasently bt he's always didding the patches) and my boss who LOVES getting wrecked this week abroad in a country I really like, b ut my boss wants to go pharma shoppin!!!! So stability is needed :)

Do you think if I take the bupe from today unttil 4days before we go to that border town will I be cool?I will have 72mgs of bupe for the 2-3weeks trip, I'll have enough to take around 3-4mgs daily, even more if I'm going that town, as 'll replace the bupe with tramadol the 4 days prior, I know I}m fucking up my bupe regime, but it were our holidays, and now I have to work awy from all the people I love, dunno if I´m meeting my girl in NYC,Sweden,NJ,Argentina, random place in Europe, her studies and my biz are always getting in yhe way, oh well such is love.

Back to buprenorphine, not only I'm rx'd it buit I'm a guinea pig for a study and I get ma patches for free......it saved me so much money, bupe gave me my life back, as pathetic as it may sound.

I ran out of opioids when I made that last post, I'm working on my own on a foreign city I don´t like and at first phenobarbital,secobarbital, a plethora of benzos and 300mg tramadol even got me nodding, and finaally I´m back to my regular weight.....hehe I was so full of shit (no pun intended, the constipation was terrible)

Well we had a blast, and it luckily ended just as planned with mild wd's stopped by the bupe, it's all so idiosyncratic that making calculus about half lifes and shit without knowing your metabolism and how you'll interfere with it is a waste of time, just wait until you feel sick, but not extremely sick,well unless you were using for yearss non-stop, I heard of this guy that had to be in w-d´s for a week before they got him on bupe and on my local PDR it says it's better to use buprenorphine after 7-10days after last opioid use, but that's just exxagerating imo. once you get the hang of bupe you'll know exactly when, and look mama no pain!!!.

As I said in my original post I wanted to feel no pain and since I'm back to work now get on my bupe regime, which literally saved my life.....well seemed that the 150mg tramadol didn´t hold me that well, now I just finished speaking on the phone with my fiancee and made a call to my associate with whom I´m speaking right now, hehe funnily about how I sound funny because of the sublingual bupe cotrons and patch reservoir (he used to be a junkie in his 20's , so he's cool as fuck) ....Bupe really works as an antidepressant (at least for me and other people I've seen, and I might catch a buzz, I´m gonna snort some amps, and render some files for our boss from this lousy computer I´m stuck with in this creepy apartmeent somewhere in the thirld world)

Well as I said there´s plenty reasons why I´m on bupe (even if not taking transdermically which would be a waste, I just stick a patch wwhen I have enough cotton balls soaked, and might be travelling.....it lasts a fucking week, and it´s matrix it´s pretty easy to break, saf as it may sound I still know it saves my life.

Bupe: A cure-all for me luckily/sadly , only on special holidays I will indulge on the heavy opioids, >I have to admit I love nodding hard and that warmth inside your belly and thee sunshine when you close your eyes, ancd just laying in bed being scratched by the girl you adore and scratch her back, and more warmth yeah I´m a fucking opioid addict, funcional but with a chronic disease, I need to stay on bupe for some months from now I don't wanna taper, and and this is how I always wanted to feel, and it really shows I have a great job, I fell in love for reqal, witha girl that I adore and if there's someone who dserves it all for all of her charms that's her, and she feels the same way about me and I'm completely monogamous.

Finally with my best friend we created an International Finances and Real Estate Development Company with my best friend whom I known for 26years, now we have solid, serious investors all over the world, and we do everything legallly. We're both College drop-outs, mainly due to our opioid addiction, he dropped out of Architecture and I dropped out of Biochemistry nut still got a Medical Publishing Agent degree, so this new era means the world to us!

He's a bler as welll, he was really goo friends with my Homeboy Ivan, and was there when I was in rehab, and yeah we smoke weed and take our rx¿d benzos and assotted drugs everyday (and as an example on a friday night wwe rolled 5 blunts (dutches babe:) though I have a phillie education) full of strawberry cough and Northern Lights #5 3 and third hits of blotter LSD, at night we got driven to one of our properties in an inhabitated beautiful seasidetown in Panama with my girl and my best friend.....that's real love no no no no thresome, don´t think like that ya bunch of perverts:).

But also my fiancee studies at an Ivy League College and if she takes another gap year off all the plans change, as of now she´s safe and sound in NJ, and I don't want her travelling to some of tje places we have to go to, it´s not safe, especially if you´re a fucking hot sian american.....so I might be alone for mor time which will might make me have a rehab.....phew, well I'm the offspring of a relation like that and 30years+ down the line you can tell i's love, though their backrunds even religions are completely different, and they live in different countries, but still love each other, well I don´t want that part.....still we have to wait to August 15th fo some papers to come to her theyre still together (eveyone I know has had at least a divorce and my father is a senior citizen) , but on a selfish way I´ll miss her.....I misss her now and was on the phone with her some mins ago love each other but the guy's a genius and I¿m quite smart (and I know it) and I have loads of contacts from my OC-Coked up stock exchange days......love and work always come first but yeah we love drugs, biz are doing great so why notget high on the spare time? And welll the bupe gives me the security that if my mate came with a bag of heroin I'd just tell him to do it by himse

he is now also my associate/partner and the potential was always there, we were altready making big money at 14 going to Jr. High with a couple k´s in your wallet, and it was all legal at the time, mostly getting into e-bay in 1998 and buying switzerland gold ounces when we wer 16 thru an aqquantaince, it was meant to be something great, financially speaking and also on a human level I love the guy (as much as you can love a friend, don misinterpret!) but the fucking junk was holding us back, and even took one of us in 2008, the youngest one, the prettiest one, he looked up to us and was also smart as fuck had common interest etc...when I was 17 and he was 14-15 we werealways together, I had an arrangment with the teachers that I could skip class and get C's or go to class and get the score I desrved....but I was into opioids already, and Ivan folloed the track, the 8years I lived with him were the hit, but even though his family says I have nothing to do with what happenned he´d prolly would still be alive......he was only 23 :( at least he left a beautiful boy, and his memory shall live forever...he was so anal about his dope us he wrote on his arm big wwith a sharpie approx. 250mgs heroin, if found in bad shape please inject Naloxone immediatly, ahhhhh had to get melancholic, I miss you homeboy, there was no Bupe available in Argentina at the time, I always say that if he had been on bupe it wouldn´t have happened, and now that I´m alone in a city and I have enough shit to kill a couple of junkies and some more the thought is just sickening, generaly I speak woith my fiancee on the phone (spending a plane's ticket to Newark worth on the phone since 'm alone in this city, and we have loads of work, so with my best friend it´s mostly 5hour talks that mix biz with our usual bullshit and assorted memories, doing real biz with my best friend and being loved by such a special girl was basically ll I wanted, and I'm an addict and now I have it and I'm alone full of drugs the only thing that scares me most is my mind.

It's true the economic scenario helps in the places we are at, but if it hadn't been for bupe I wouldn't be what I am,. and I feel complete for the first time in my life since I started bupe manteinance :) more than a lifesaver!!! I alwys been coy and had social anxiety but as well I always knew I had/have/will have so much to give to this world, eveñ if I take mind-altering substances everyday.....ity´s what I want to do with my life, and the only illegal substance is marijuana, and it's homegrown at places where it's legal. The rest are rx-d, anyway I can handle my shit, <i have ´holes´on my front lobe due to more tha 15years of everyday benzodiazepine use, but I was underaged and my Mom (who's a psychoanalist hehe) let me be a guinea pig.....welllwithout clonazepam I wouldn't have made it thru jr. high to be fair...

Well what a rant this goes straight to the dark side or SL&R or wherever you think it´s most appropiate mods, sorry I got carried on writing and now I'm on the verge of a nod and yeah it feels so damn goo, things are working out my way, slowly, I don't have to fuck up, I'd love to call my fiancee now and prolly will but it´s gonna be like 200$ of phone.....and no refund, I have one of those 10dollar cards but it dpoesn}t wprks here, and I really don't feel like hitting the streets now that¿s a chilly evening, hmmmm feeels so good, I neefd to speak biz in an hour andf a half with my associate, but I really wanna call her now, so I guess I´ll do some amps and hit the streets

Ahhhhhhh it was lovely having a plethora of strong pure mu agonists, but good thing cannot be abused.

Yeah of course I'll mix my bupe with benzos,barbs,tramadol,cannabis,amphetamines (no more coke and it's been a good while and I'll stay that way) but I can affrd it, I know the substances, I know myself.........Thanks a lot I needed to unwind, every person I love is atm on a different country, I'd have to go to U.S.A.Brazil S. Korea Israel Canada Argentina and Sweden, I'm all for transcontinental beliefs, but on a human level it hurts.

I´ll prolly be writing more about my fiancee since she's from the states and way younger than me, she already is a bl' er, and well there´s a generational gap, I´ve seen it in these forums, and I love her to death, but I wanna know about more things from someone completely unbiased, guess I'll us SLR since I have nothing to hide from her, we have yet tpo decide where qwe}ll establish, aand I need to start making $ (which <i am, butthis is the first phase.......how thinking about setling down when you have to be 2 weeksd in uruguay 2weeks in brazil 2weeks in paraguay 2 weeks in argentina 2 weeks in cHILE.....we really want to get married, but until I can give her wall the finnancial stabilty she needs we´ll have to wait nd see each other ocasionally :( and well now I've been nodding over my netbook for 15 mins, hehe gonna snort some little bit of mephedrone I found in my bag to start with. 50-100mgish....then I´ll rail 37,5mg of amphetamine sulphate and prolly take the edge of with some benzos trust me I know how to handle my shit, <<< but it}s time for me to sttle down, most likely it'll be in NYC due to my fiancee's studiews. but if she takes another gap year of we might g to Sweden, with an internet connection and a phone I'm able to work (almost) still I'll have to travel, and we want to (with my associate) to take the next 2 years extremely serious, the opportunitties mix4ed with our minds are allweneed, well I also need my girl and my drugs, ehe and yeah we work hard even though I nod off on a sunday evening and we take drugs every day.

Well for the nth time I'm back on bupe and I feel great, I have very impotant things I should be thinking about, but sundays are for procastinating, especially on my own on this fucking city....basically I wanna stay on buipe, get married in Sweden to a Korean-American girl and then move to NYC, in the meantime I'lll have to work a lot, but for the 1st time in my life I know exactly what I want, and I'm halfway there, yeah drtugs are involved but I'm young as of now, and I wanna stay but timeis t hr key.....when I have a free day (till 9pm local time that´s an hour from now) with all the dope I could get, and all that's at stake, I thank god for Buprenorphine!!!!

This is some Hunter S. Thompson type ranting. Sounds like something out of fear and loathing in Las vegas