• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids In the name of science, harm reduction, and adventure! (IV Hydrocodone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Th3k1d

Greenlighter
There's a lot of threads out there listing numerous reasons to not IV Hydrocodone. However, with my experience in med school, PE is a so incredibly unlikely side effect for anyone unless they're deathly allergic to even orally consuming hydrocodone. So, in the name of science, I pushed on with my experiment.

I have a chronic pain issue with my left testicle, and I'm prescribed 120 10/325 Norco a month, along with 90 300 mg gabapentin.

Pre-shot:
Took 25 mg diphenhydramine and 12.5 mg doxylamine succinate to combat histamine release, along with 300 mg Gabapentin and 5 mg Cyclobenzaprine for potentiation.

Used 20 ml of bacteriostatic water on 6 Norcos for a CWE. Proceeded to filter 10 ml through cotton. Put this 10 ml in dish 2, refiltered through micron.

Added 10 more ml water to orginial dish, swirled, and drank (APAP and all) to not waste a bit.

Waited 10 minutes.

Pulled up the doubled filtered 10 ml bacteriostatic hydrocodone suspension through another micron. Injected using a 10 ml tube with a 23 gauge needle (prescribed these for testosterone injections) slowly over 20-30 seconds.

Rush was incredible, high is smooth. Personally, I much prefer this to any oxy shot I've ever done.

No hives, no difficulty breathing, and I'm about an hour in at this point.

All in all, an experience I would repeat. I'd assume I got around 25-30 mg IV, and 30-35 oral.

Many have reported this to cause severe allergic reaction, but as I stated above, if you get minimal side effects from oral consumption, IV should be safe for you.

Hope this helps people out!

Peace and love!
~Th3k1d

Last edited:
Another 25 mg's done using the same method as above, without the potentiators, and only 10 mg's of Diphenhydramine added to the shot (From an IV vial). No Doxylamine either.

Still 0 negative side effects, O2 is at 99%, BP is 120/81, heart rate at 80 BPM sitting at my desk doing homework.

Not seeing any issue with this RoA at all.

Obviously still proceed with caution at your own risk, but I feel as if this was a very successful experiment.

Pulmonary Edema. Lungs filling with fluid as a result of a histimic reaction.

Filtering through the cotton is unnecessary unless you're just doing to try to avoid clogging the wheel filter.

Also, if you went to medical school, you should know that one case of it working out is hardly a green light for others. I would be more concerned about your average Joe not knowing aseptic technique.

Exactly the point of the cotton.

There are iv preperations of hydrocodone, they're just seldom used. This is why I decided to go for it.

All of the data relating to PE was done with people who were severely allergic to morphine in 1982, and as a result, these people could have had a severe allergy to hydrocodone as well. There was no control test of oral use on them.

HOWEVER:

The cotton was a horrible idea. I now have a fever of 103.5 and am fighting cotton fever. Totally unpredicted effect, no relation to the use of hydro.

Again, by giving this information out, I'm assuming one who is going to do this has sufficient background in clean use of pills. MICRON FILTERS ARE A MUST! A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT IS A MUST! CLEAN GEAR IS A MUST. I used blister pack pills for this, I wouldn't recommend using a bottle that has had repeat exposure to the outside environment. 1 bacterium settling down on a pill can be your undoing. Unfortunately, my bacterium settled on the cotton.

This is a dangerous practice with many complications possible. As posted, this thread is not HR. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.