• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc In search of rigs in Indy

Johnnypowers0702

Greenlighter
Anybody know a pharmacy near Fountain Square Indianapolis that will sell rigs w/o an insulin script? ID only in other words

Any needle exchanges near you? A quick search seems to show your area recently began a mobile needle exchange program. I’d google that.

-GC

Hey there OP! It utterly sucks that you would have any problems at all obtaining fresh syringes in this country. I honestly thought that this shit was over with only insignificant pockets of evangelical pharmacists being dicks. It looks like there is a mobile needle exchange unit in Marion County where you can get syringes for free and probably without an ID.

If not, there is a law on the books in Indiana that states pharmacists can legally sell syringes to individuals who present proper identification and who are over 18 years old. Basically, you're going to have to start hitting pharmacies and making phone calls. If I'm not mistaken, there was a gigantic HIV epidemic in Indiana several years back that was pretty much a direct result of their incompetent approach to drug treatment.

So, here is the law that I found on Google. If I were you, I would maybe present it to an ornery pharmacist and plead your case. I just don't believe that there is not a spot around you who will sell you syringes. You might get denied, but I know that someone will do the right thing for you.

Indiana law does, however, permit pharmacy syringe dispensing to adults without a prescription (Indiana Code § 35-48-4-8.5 and 856 Indiana Admin. ... However, little to nothing is known about pharmacist attitudes or pharmacy practice regarding syringe sales to PWID in Indiana.Jun 2, 2018
Years of pharmacy practice: Median (17 years; ...
PharmD degree: 180 (60.4%)

And lastly, here is the link for the mobile syringe exchange service in Marion County. I don't know if it's possible for you to connect with them, but I definitely thought it was worth posting.