• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

in search of a new experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

rumpole9

Greenlighter
Hi bluelight!
apologies if this is in the wrong section, still figuring out the site.

I'm in search for a new experience, I have tried multiple substances including cannabis, DMT, LSD, shrooms, MDMA, ketamine, valium, Xanax, Oxycontin, hydromorphone, hydrocodone, cocaine, various prescription pills and of course alcohol.

I have access to all substances and want to find something new. For some reason, cocaine and opioids don't really do much for me at all. I do not want to inject, and snorting is something I don't mind but would rather not if it can be avoided.

I suppose my question is what is the most enjoyable drug you have tried? I have heard meth is quite a fun time, and have been contemplating trying it for a while now but have just haven't found the right time. At the moment, I smoke weed every day but my favourite drug would have to be MDMA, though it can only be done every so often safely :(
Thanks for reading!

Meth is such a waste of your body, when you could be just as happy smoking heroin and it would be non toxic with no come downs. This will probably get closed because we're not suppose to tell you what you should try but fuck it, since you smoke weed daily like me try to give opiates more of a chance. Take it to with some benedryl or hydroxyzine, maybe some grape fruit juice for potenation and smoke a lot of weed.

You'll know you're high enough when you're nodding uncontrollably.

Whichever drug you end up trying, make it a point not to use more than once or twice a week. This way you can enjoy it more and have less risk for dependence. We can't recommend what you should try so I have to close this.
If you would like to talk about favorite drugs or preferences, you can do this in Drug Culture. Be safe. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.