• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc In need of answers about swallowing balloons filled with substances

Valhalla_Chick

Greenlighter
Ok so this isnt exactly drug related... But a friend of mines husband is in prison and she took him some tobacco and rolling papers packed into some balloons. He swallowed 4 balloons and threw one of them up but the others still havent come out. It has been about a week and a half. He is using the bathroom regularly so he doesnt seem to be blocked. Could they be in his intestines or just chilling in his stomach? if he is using the bathroom should they even be worried about it. Could teh weight of the balloons cause them to just not come out at all? So many questions and so little useful info on google.

I just got outta prison 2 months ago and I saw this happen quite a bit where someone swallowed balloons in visitation and couldn't get them out.

In in my opinion I think they just missed seeing them in their stool and went ahead and flushed assuming they still hadn't come out yet.

but anyway, I never saw anything negative happen health wise to these guys. As long as he's still shitting normally then it's not like they're obstructing his bowels or anything.

Depends on their size, but stuff like this is not (sadly) uncommon. Is it causing the person any health problems or are they just concerned about it? But generally speaking I'd agree with the above post. If it hasn't happened already and the person isn't having any health issues because of it, they should work their way out.

For some people ... stuff just disappear when one swallows it. I have swallowed countless of "balloons" with heroin, and have found one or three (two times I THINK it was pieces of it, but I'm not sure) in my feces. Perhaps they dissolve slowly, or perhaps it's just magic. I just know that I if I swallow a ball of heroin, I will most likely never find it again.

For next time, and I'm not sure how to describe this without being too vulgar, put it between your friend's husband's butt cheeks, if the police doesn't search there. I don't know in which state or country you live, but in alot of places, the hacks don't search your butt unless there's a reason for it, and if one trains for it, it's very possible not to drop it when forced to crouch and cough.

Depends on their size, but stuff like this is not (sadly) uncommon. Is it causing the person any health problems or are they just concerned about it? But generally speaking I'd agree with the above post. If it hasn't happened already and the person isn't having any health issues because of it, they should work their way out.
I don't know whether you've been locked up or not, but if you're in a place where there's almost no drugs, and you know you've just lost several good rushes of H in your stomach ... it feels worse than most real health problems, even if you're not in harms way, knowing that its weeks, months or more until the next shot at obtaining some happiness.

I actually can definitely relate to that. I've lost a few balloons to my gut as well.

does OP have any news? sounds like your friend might require an x-ray

does OP have any news? sounds like your friend might require an x-ray
Perhaps he does, but not bloody likely (that it will practically happen), if he's incarcerated.

Most people in prison would rather risk death than admit another crime and possibly face more time behind bars. Unless, of course, he has children. Then it's another matter entirely.

This is horrible, and a result of the war on drugs, which really is a war on drug addicts.