R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

In need for advices

Frost2311

Greenlighter
Hey everyone, Men and women.

So im 19 now and ive been in love twice the past 2-3 years, ive got my heart broken, these two times.

I hadn't sex with those two loves, nor my entire life. I realy am interested in making love without falling into it, as im hurt enough and would like to have some adventures.

The thing is i dont know how to pick up chicks, i have a very high sex appeal, since im 13-14 yrs old im often told that im hot and good looking.
I just cant take it to my advantage, i have no confidence, girls are giving me eyes and i give them back with a smile, and thats where it ends, i dont even try to go and talk them.

Any advices, thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.

What about using dating apps? Even if you just use them to chat with women it may make you a bit more confident on what to say, how to act etc when your face to face with a chick?

Hows about starting a few clubs or social events where your going to be around people your age more ? You could always goto a gym or start a fitness program as when your feeling good about yourself it can boost your confidence.

Do you have some social friends? Perhaps they can help you out a bit.

Also, don't worry if you get rejected! WHEN you get rejected, don't stress about it, and try again. I say this because everyone gets rejected once in a while. But if you keep trying, eventually you won't get rejected, and you can go from there. You need to try though. You can't be successful unless you try! But really don't let the rejections get you down, don't let them lower your confidence.

Do other things to increase your confidence as well. Go out more, etc. :)

Yeah, dont worry, most guys at least at a point of their life find themselves there. Lots never find a way out, a way to deal. You need to stop taking it so seriously. But at the same time, you say youd like to sleep with a girl and not fall for her or feel things. That is a matter of the moment, if she also wants that and its not your decision per se. Dont try to intentionally become an as+hole who doesnt care. You obviously are a nice dude, dont go change now. There is nothing manly or macho about being cold and distant, sleep and discard type of guy. That doesnt mean you need to fall in love, only means to let yourself feel, dont become a douche.

That said, you say youre nervous. I knew a guy, who would ask as many girls as it would take when we went out, until one would say yes to him. And he wasnt a douche or anything. He just didnt really care if he got rejected. Different tastes, different vibes, dont take it as an insult or anything. What im trying to illustrate is like others have said, dont fear rejection. More so, dont be afraid to go talk to a girl. You have to realize, they also want to meet someone. Nobody wants to be alone. And if they already have someone or if they dont think youre their type do not freakin take it as something bad. Why the hell would you even want to be with someone who doesnt like you. Be glad she said no.

Also, and IMO one of the most important things in dating, never ever idealize girls. Dont project on them your wishes or put them on a pedestal. They put their slippers on in the morning just like you, brush their teeth and have breakfast. Shes not any better than you nor you any less than her. It is so so silly to fear trying to ask her out. Try seeing it as a fun thing, be happy you even have the chance, be happy youre even alive and can do this. Look forward to spending time with her. Too many guys start worrying about the date and how it will go and where to take her. IT doesnt matter, just relax, talk to her, ask her what she likes. Girls respond so much better to guys that dont stress and worry and are nervous for no reason. Nothing bad can happen. Nothing.
Seriously, please for the love of whomever dont go approaching girls with this tension and fear "oh theyre so hot and perfect" and im not good enough. Never do that to yourself. Rather realize that theyre dressed like that for you, they put on their make up and sexy clothes to look good so that you would like her. They dont put on their best dress and then hang out home all alone looking at themselves in the mirror. Appreciate that, tell her she looks good, comment on her hair that she look cute or whatever. She wants you to like her. So so many dudes go to girl dreading and fearing whether or not she will accept them and like them. They become paralyzed. Dont do that. Remember girls feel like that too, they want to be liked, and much much more than guys (un)fortunately. Magazines, the make up, the culture is much more cruel to women in this regard and the burden it puts on them with regards to their looks. So be nice, be kind. But dont go all slobbering over her. Just like you wouldnt like a girl who would be desperate. Which is again that taking it too serious thing. Seeking acceptance, approval. Dont go there.

Look at it simply like this. You both want the same thing. To have fun in each others company. Comfortable, nervousness free company. Forget about movies and picture perfect dates. Never burden yourself with the thought of how it should go and if youre funny enough or whether it is going well. That just distracts you and ruins it. Just hang out. And Its good for the first date to have some things to talk about, maybe prepared in advance, it might help if youre still a bit nervous. Just memorize a few topics beforehand in case you have a mental block.
So all in all, dont hesitate to ask a girl out. You both want company. And trust me that the saying "better to regret than to never try" is as true as hell. Believe me that you will regret the hell out of not asking this or that girl out later in life. All the missed fun you couldve had. Pull back a bit mentally on your life now and try seeing the bigger picture. Youre free now, prime of your life. Soon down the line youll have work and more responsibilities, girls will become women, marriage will become more and more a factor, things wont be so easy and light. Dont waste this time. Youre both just two people trying to enjoy life.
uff , really strained my fingers on this one. I hope you appreciate my time ;)
kept us posted when you get a date (next week,or even better this one, Im expecting you to!! :))

Wow placid space, i wouldnt have imagined someone would take his/her attention on a thread like this, as you did, and i respect you and thank you alot for that. ;)

So to your reply, it helped me alot, i mean i would realy take it to the bottom of my mind, and would work on it as hard as possible.

One another thing, as you mentioned in your reply that there are guys that are cold and are not showing love and passion, im realy not like that.
Actually, girls are realy easily fall in love with me, so fast i cant even tell if they are lying, and i am a loving person, would never judge someone by their looks( my first love was 90 kgs ) and accept them as they are, and it is realy hard for me cause i cant break someones heart by just wanting to have sex with them and nothing more then that, im not like that... Another issue i need to work on.

Thanks for your reply again, i realy appreciate it :).

Considering I am a girl what always worked for me was someone who I bumped into that shared something in common with me like I met someone shooting pool. Start with something you both have in common and be funny if you have been told you're good looking than you already have the upper hand be polite funny and share something. Super easy

Hey iridescentblack.

English isnt my first language, so i wrote down chicks as a meaning to women, girls, whatever youd like, as long as you get it...