• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

In memory of "Telepathetic"

Talked to him a number of times. Was a genuinely good dude.

Very sad to hear 😔.

RIP

Last time I spoke with him he was talking about the fake methadone he was buying. Told him to test it. Known him casually for over a decade, nice guy, its a shame.

Hi, I'm obviously new here, I just made an account to chime in... Telepathetic was a very dear friend of mine. I won't go into the details of our relationship, but I just want to say that he meant a lot to me and I will never be the same after learning about his death. I had a feeling it was only a matter of time, but it still sent shockwaves through my heart. Yes he had his demons, pretty bad ones in fact, but I knew his heart. On the inside he was just a scared little kid, wanting the world to be a kind and loving place. I haven't talked with him in years. I wish I had been capable of being a better friend to him, but my own mental health didn't allow for it. He was a lot. But dammit I'll miss him. He was a soul friend. You don't get many of those in a lifetime.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what that feels like, I've been through it too <3

Whoa! What? No!
Man fuck....
I shoulda just steered clear of the shrine ffs
:cry:

RIP man, I always liked you, one of the good ones. Crazy yet considerate. Smart, funny, kind. This is the last thing I wanted to read today. Your presence on discord was notably missed. I regret that we never met up at that moon festival. Peace man, I hope you find some. <3

Last edited:
Last time I spoke with him he was talking about the fake methadone he was buying. Told him to test it. Known him casually for over a decade, nice guy, its a shame.

is that what happened? I was a bit concerned with his rather reckless methadone dosing he was describing the other week.

:/

cX6AOi7.jpg

Oh man... so sorry for your loss. :( Unfortunately I am not surprised. The good ones go too soon...

is that what happened? I was a bit concerned with his rather reckless methadone dosing he was describing the other week.

:/

I posted this in the other thread covering his death but I'll add it here.

I can't say with absolute certainty how he died, but I can say that by all indications I and some other people here had spoken to him just hours before he must have died.

And he was using serious opioids at the time, and had previously stated that he didn't have a dependence so he couldn't have had a huge tolerance.

Many of us expressed concerns, I had told him to be extremely careful with whatever was in those methadone bottles since even if it was methadone it's very powerful stuff with a real long half life. :(

Given the time line, it simply doesn't seem plausible that it could have been anything other than an overdose. And he didn't seem suicidal that night.

I'll admit I can't help feeling troubled by the thought that maybe somehow we might have realized he was in trouble. If I'd known I would have done something, but it was only in hindsight that I realized how soon he must have died after we had last spoken to him on discord. And nothing he said seemed to alert anyone at the time that he might have been about to overdose, if indeed that's when it happened and he didn't take something in the hours after. :(

Rest in peace man, if there was anything I could have done, if I missed anything, I'm sorry :(.

So sorry to hear. RIP. :( I hope you are rolling around heaven.

RIP dude :(

I am sorry i could not help you more. I did not know you very well, and only for a short while, and only online, so there were limits.

I hope you are not suffering anymore. At all.

<3

So sorry this happened. I remember chatting to him on Discord some months ago and he seemed really positive about his new job. Another one taken far too young. RIP mate. 💜