• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

In memory of Foolsgold who passed on the 13th February 2016. Musical dedications.

Inflorescence

Bluelighter
:| I am not around this week and although I know there are other threads we can use to convey our sadness at losing those no longer here.

I really wanted to acknowledge Foolsgold/ John's death in this way, with a dedicated music thread.

I will also be making a small donation to the charity Cat's protection charity in his memory as requested instead of flowers at his funeral by his family.

Please share any music that you know he loved, he introduced you to or that just reminds you of him.

John was many many things and clearly had some serious demons but I wil remember him for his kindness, his passion for music and his selfies always with Charlie his beloved cat taking centre stage.

No more words.

What an absolutely beautiful and fitting thread. Thank you flo.

RIP foolsgold, your posts terrified me as well as filling me with a sense of helplessness, you clearly suffered a great deal in life.

Serious question: So embeds are allowed for this thread only? Seeing as we're no longer spammed by them, maybe it's ok now throughout the site...

[video=youtube_share;4D2qcbu26gs]http://youtu.be/4D2qcbu26gs[/video]

Serious question: So embeds are allowed for this thread only? Seeing as we're no longer spammed by them, maybe it's ok now throughout the site...

Embeds are allowed in all threads afaik. Music video embeds are not allowed in the main music thread and Gibz.

The former because you can end up with up to 80 videos per page trying to load all at once which is a nightmare to load for some and a problem for eating up data allowances for others. We have a dedicated music video thread (What music are you youngsters watching? v. Mother Fucking Videos (Embed videos here)) but it's so rarely used I've tended to assume nobody is that fussed about embedded videos.

Embedded music vids are not allowed in Gibz as whenever we have allowed it it rapidly descends into a complete spamfest making it difficult to follow conversation.

Other than that it's purely down to context. If somebody is spamming or unnecessarily disrupting threads then embeds will be removed. Anybody is free to bump the embedded music thread, of course.

For John <3

@Shambles - cool thanks for clarifying, I would've posted a Slayer choon but I'm well unfamiliar with their back catalogue.

RIP, FG
<3

I'm posting this because he was always surprising me with his music. He was one of the only other people on here I knew that openly admitted to liking a bit of country music and I know he loved that song.

At least we knew we were safe when clicking his music links..the same cannot be said for his others :) <3

NO!!!!

... Fuckin hell... I grew a real friendship with him over such a small amount of time :(

WHO THE FUCK ELSE ARE WE GOING TO TRAGICALLY LOSE????

May I ask how he passed?...

For music, I will add "Squarepusher's - My Fucking Sound"

So much love to his family and friends AND anyone who knew him in any way <3 <3 <3 :(