L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

In love & lust with my BFF. But,

xrayme

Greenlighter
We only been just friends for about 7yrs now. She is pure heaven in my heart... Throughout our friendship we had sexual activities, twice to be exact and neither of us remember much of it. Well, I do perhaps more than she does or admits recalling it.
Anyways, it was love at first sight for me! Over time we had become very good friends. After almost a year into our friendship, I had to tell her how I truly felt. I can say she does love me,she's just never been in love with me.
Fast forward to the present time- As a roommate with her, again, she lays next to me on my twin size bed. while I'm writing this!!! this is literally tearing me up inside. And yes, I even emailed her how hard this is on me. Her response was very nice and respectful stating how much she appreciates me allowing her to stay with me in my one room efficiency, till she finds work and gets her own place again.
I just don't know how much longer I can do this. I know I'm torturing myself, or so it seems. yes, it is torture for me. Hey, I'm a male ; just saying.... I don't know what to do.... any advice?

if she just loves you as a friend it could be a good idea to distance yourself from her, because every time you see her its going to hurt

thats the only solution really, the more contact you have with her the more you will obsess and be in pain

This happened to me, minus the having sex part, and dating and having relationships with other people helped a lot. Good luck.

She's actually being quite selfish and unkind, IMO. If she cared about you more than about knowing there's someone who wants her and is always a fall-back option she wouldn't behave this way. I've been in these situations and would NEVER do this to a guy friend. I hope this trait in her will be enough for you to wake up one day and realise you're being played, and that she isn't worth it.

I agree with lola. It's selfish of her.

There is a difference between loving someone and being in love with them. I'm sure your intuition tells you which one is true with her. Someone in love with you wouldn't be cold and wouldn't use you. I think we really know the difference even if we try to pretend someone who just "likes" us a lot is in love with us. I've been there, and it's kinda strange because as much as it hurts when you realize someone doesn't feel the same, I'm glad I never got involved longterm with someone who isn't in love with me.

I know where you're at, and I know it hurts, but being in love with someone who is in love with you is far far farrrr better than being in love with someone who just settles with you from time to time.

she is using you, friendzoning you too. She doesnt love, just likes somebody to lay her problems on and the fact you are helping her. I cant stand fucking bitches like that. Do you as you wish but id kick her out and tell her to go fuck herself

Yeah seems like more pain then its worth. You can only put other people ahead of you for so long before your unhappy. She just might not feel the same way. And for you to have hooked up and thats how she's handling it seems like a bad sign. Youd be better off keeping her a friend and putting distance there.

Takes me back to my best girl friend (actual friend) I've probably had until my gf now.
We were friends chilled all the time partied used to just cuddle an stuff.
One day we let things go a little to far and what was done was done. We fooled around a lil more then she and didn't want to be as close anymore. She just didnt feel the same as i. Blew ass. Lost a good friend