IN, Indianapolis - Every Tuesday - Konkrete Jungle

June 23rd & 30th lineup?

This looks nice.

Next week's lineup hashed, production being spearheaded, and a positive energy germinating about the evening.

Even some word of promo media in cue.

These are results.

Another aspect is evaluation. Develop sensible metrics to evaluate progress.

Progress isn't always measured by attendance or online reviews. Sensible metrics are an avenue by which you can measure the distance between where you are... and where you want to be.

With 15 years experience, I imagine Gizzmo can think of a million and one different metrics by which to measure progress of the evening(s).

Job well done.

will come out after summer 8am wednesday classes are done.. already missed too many already! sowwie

tonight was fucking excellent.

Had a blast... and I didn't even drinks.

much love to the crew

Bringin' it!

<3

Wrestled with Adam Jay's fucking volkswagen too late last night. See ya next week :D

the vibe was incredible last night. can't remember the last time I stayed from start to finish. very good sounds all night too.

ok all of you and your awsome time... I want a web cam set up there, w/ a interactive dj/ cool people, messenger running...
sincerely yours~
jealous one

salamé

from the KJI myspace:
So I've decided to stop throwing drum&bass parties all together. I truly feel that my efforts go unappreciated. People just expect me to continue pumping my time & money into a scene that spits in my face... HA!
For those of you that are not involved in any of the drama I'm truly sorry for the effect this will have on Indianapolis dance culture. Please send any complaints directly to me & I will make sure they are sent to the appropriate people.

Word of advice to other cities, don't piss off the one promoter in your scene that actually does something... He/She might just stop holding events in your area & who does that help? To answer my own question, NOBODY!

sour grapes.

As far as I know Tuesday nights are still on, but they won't be backed by Gary and KJI anymore.

What a great night! Great vibes and great music. When I have to push my way though the dance floor on a Tuesday night, you know things are hot! :D