IN, Indianapolis - 03.06.09 Friday - DJ Sage 3hr set @ FortyFive

i personally dont like having anything smaller than a quarter in my pocket, so i wouldnt have cared.

to me, unless "keep the change" is spoken, it's bad form not to bring back exact/correct change

you could always ask for the 12 cents at the time. might do more good then complaining on a drug message bored.

The bartender got to keep the 12 cents he stole from me

two_dollars.jpg

you could always ask for the 12 cents at the time. might do more good then complaining on a drug message bored.

I shouldnt have to ask for the money back. Its his job to give it to me.

Maybe he was a having a bad night, maybe he ran out of change, I dont know. It wasnt that big of a deal. The drink was pretty strong so no compaints there, just bad form.

Next time we are there I'll get a drink from him again and see what happens. No reason to flag down management for something silly or a simple mistake but if its a continuous problem (cant tell that from 1 drink can i?) then it needs to be brought to someones attention. Its not like I'm saying I hated the place and will curse it till I die on every board and to every person I meet for the rest of my life.

I shouldnt have to ask for the money back. Its his job to give it to me.

Maybe he was a having a bad night, maybe he ran out of change, I dont know. It wasnt that big of a deal. The drink was pretty strong so no compaints there, just bad form.

Next time we are there I'll get a drink from him again and see what happens. No reason to flag down management for something silly or a simple mistake but if its a continuous problem (cant tell that from 1 drink can i?) then it needs to be brought to someones attention. Its not like I'm saying I hated the place and will curse it till I die on every board and to every person I meet for the rest of my life.

lol

Not a bad little spot for events I guess. Sorry but it’s a pet peeve of mine that the Djs booth is located way above your head. $7.85 for cheep glass of white zinfandel which tasted like “box o’wine” will for sure make me not want to purchase drinks there again.

I agree with the sound. Didnt hear much bass at all. They had a nice JBL sub next to the booth but it was turned off.

We've arranged with the manager to ensure that bass will be present at sideTrack's upcoming event at 45.

The bartender got to keep the 12 cents he stole from me and that was it for drinking that night.

Wow, seriously? When it happened were you like, "omg i can't believe he kept my 12 cents! I'm SO posting this on bluelight!"?

Good tunes, nice decorating and layout, pretty nice place. Good job on the night!

I agree, nice job! Just remember to bring slip mats and needles next time ;).

Wow, seriously? When it happened were you like, "omg i can't believe he kept my 12 cents! I'm SO posting this on bluelight!"?

Next time I'll be sure to bring my smartphone so I can hop online and post the minute it happens! =D:D:p

Good to hear there will be more bass next round!

Not a bad little spot for events I guess. Sorry but it’s a pet peeve of mine that the Djs booth is located way above your head. $7.85 for cheep glass of white zinfandel which tasted like “box o’wine” will for sure make me not want to purchase drinks there again.
why do you care if the dj is so far above you?

you aren't supposed to be watching the dj's hands mix records. you are supposed to be dancing!!!

was indy hella evangelical at one point in time? i feel like we live in beaumont, tx 25 years after ren cut a rug and went footloose. at one point in time, was it illegal to dance in this city and thats why everyone is so afraid?

you aren't supposed to be watching the dj's hands mix records. you are supposed to be dancing!!!

was indy hella evangelical at one point in time? i feel like we live in beaumont, tx 25 years after ren cut a rug and went footloose. at one point in time, was it illegal to dance in this city and thats why everyone is so afraid?

Dancing's out. Now it's all about staring at your feet while shuffling from side to side.

SouthPark-EmoGothDance.gif

Dancing's out. Now it's all about staring at your feet while shuffling from side to side.

SouthPark-EmoGothDance.gif

ROTFLMAO

i can't imagine this venue for derrick carter tho. i just hope, *hope* they'll be a little room for dancing.. even if it is just square dancing in a round house

ROTFLMAO

i can't imagine this venue for derrick carter tho. i just hope, *hope* they'll be a little room for dancing.. even if it is just square dancing in a round house

All of the tables will be removed, so that will certainly help.

I mean, it'll be balls-to-the-walls, but I think that'll add to the night.