L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

In honor of my 666'th post this is dedicated to all X inlaws ... erry whur

Birc0014

Bluelighter
So this is my six hundred and sixty sixth post and I figured in the spirit of all the other shit I talk I would dedicate this bitch to two of the biggest cunts I have ever known and their shit soaked common thread .... my X father in law.

When you are in a relationship with a woman you truly love you tend to ignore the message when you hear things like:

Father & Mother(s)

"you dont just marry the girl, you marry the family"
"all familys are dysfunctional"
"look at her mother if you want to know what she will look like in 20 years"
"my dad had a secret family"
"my half brother is a cutter and makes suicide attempts for attention"
"my full brother still blames mommy for everything wrong in his life at 35"
"We need you to co-sign our mortgage" (because that's what children do for their parents in their 60s who mishandle their finances not the other way around)
"dont tell my current wife I was at my x wifes house because she thinks I havent spoken to her in 20 years"

Had I been a little smarter and a little more ingenious I would have packed our bags and moved to the other side of the country...or world on discovering these little nuggets. Instead I stayed to "save" her, like all morons who think they are going to be able to come to your emotional rescue. Well Im pretty sure you see where this is going so I will spare you the details... anyways after spending my twenties trying to sort that out I am now spending my thirties trying to figure this out

All this to say if the warning signs are there, its for a reason, and usually a good one. Approach with caution, use better judgement, extract and relocate if possible, be prepared to turn in your man card if not. Godamn what I would have given to marry a Huxtable, and thank black jesus for big pharma!

Thank you, that is all, and I hope you enjoyed my 666th

I married my dads wife's daughter. She had an abortion and left me I never new she was pregnant. When the divorce happened 4 weeks later my dad tells me how he always wanted to fuck her. Thanks for cheering me up pops.

Here's another funny. My first wife wouldn't let me drive her car because I was smoking weed. So when she left for work and got a flat came home and asked me to fix it. I told her to call AAA because I was pissed. She fixed me, came home with two detectives while I was smoking a bowl and put me in jail. Marriage lasted 2 months more as soon as I got out exactly.

wtf kind of reasoning is going through your brain when you are deciding to marry these women? I fuckin told you its based on the name, Donny Deep Down loves that shit and sees it a mile away

Man your a piece of work, and the only person I've had verbal contact with that donated 60K. And both women asked me to marry them so it wasn't my idea. Oh and I changed my mind I think a Corvette would be Dandy. lol

the new acura nsx is pretty disgusting if you have $300K lying around, it looks oddly like a vet... I donated my $300K to bl so its the 2004 civic si for me