View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

In a very odd situation

nsan

Greenlighter
Last night in my nightmare I had the opportunity to buy some supposedly relatively pure MDMA and LSD one of my friends had purchased from through a site similar to silk road. On my way home ready to roll for my first time ever, I stopped by a friends house.

I've known her for a year now, and I've never been emotionally or physically attracted to her. A trip to her house to pick up a bluetooth speaker I had left a few weeks prior turned into a trip to Mcdonald's. I drop the two 100mg bags mdma into some water and I drink the bitter mixture making sure I don't leave any crystals behind.

We then go for a walk outside. She tells me to put on some scary music to match where we were--it was 2 in the morning and we were in a pitch black park overlooking the bridge. I notice that I'm starting to get abnormally scared haha. She grabs for my arm, we link arms and the ecstasy hits at its peak right then and there. I fall in love right there.

I dropped 2 hits of acid right when I started to feel the comedown when I got home and I had a very traumatizing trip where I ran away from home and ended up wandering the forest with no music for 7 hours after not eating or drinking anything, except for the molly water, for a good 24 hours. It was absolutely insane, especially since I was in a bath robe, naked underneath with running shoes on.

Anyways, I'm still fucked from all that, Anyone been in any remotely similar situation and can shed light on there experience after falling in love on molly? I'm still depleted on serotonin so I can't think too much about my feelings yet.

It's common for people to develop romantic feelings during/after a roll. It's also commonly reported that a LSD trip during a MDMA comedown is a bad experience.

A girl and I fell in love with each other at a rave because of too much MDMA. I told her I would marry her and shit.

It wasn't until we met up the week after and we smoked a joint that I was overwhelmed by crushing anxiety. It was crystal clear that the drugs had lied to me. Sadly, I think she actually did like me and it was tough for her when I had to confront her about it.