• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids In a pickle here, about out of Gabapentin

Decent kava makes you feel incredibly comfortable and euphoric. You can't find good kava like that in stores.
The vendor has only come up short when I order 8 oz, 4oz has always been fine. Maybe I did take more than I thought, I don't think I did though. The only benefit micronized really has is that you don't have to strain it, but you should. Medium grind you have to strain, but instant kava though expensive is like micronized but it just dissolves in water. I mean I think kava is so great it's leagues above Phenibut which is extremely popular and addictive.

Fortunately I got my Gabapentin today. I think I'll stagger 1.5g or something. I shouldn't have much tolerance considering phenibut is technically weaker. It's just the GABA-B agonism that can make the high so extreme. Not many drugs bind to that. GHB, Baclofen are the only 2 I can think of.

Last edited:
I am very happy to hear that you got your gabapentin script.
I have seen all these travel shows and people partaking in kava with the locals in the South Pacific. The people on these shows seemed to really enjoy it,( not necessarily the taste) but the effects.
The shit at the grocery stores and vitamin stores did absolutely nothing but waste a little money.
I am nervous about ordering stuff, but I guess if want some that will work, I guess you have to find a good online vendor. I don't know if Marijuana dispensaries have any good stuff.
Do you know if any good kava can be bought, other than online?
Also do you know if there are any good mushroom gummies that are legal, work and don't have to be ordered?
But once again it is good to hear that you got your gabapentin.

The only legal mushroom gummies are Aminitas. Dispensaries definitely have good weed in my state but it depends on the one you go to. Either way if I wanted weed I could just go through a kingpin friend of mine who sells dispensary grade $60 a half ounce. But no, you can't really find kava anywhere offline that isn't either trash or isn't noble. Noble kava won't damage your liver, non-noble kava will, so stuff like "herb pharm" for instance can be very toxic. I don't entirely know what noble means in this regard, I just know it means it's safe.

There are a lot of vendors, but I wouldn't be able to mention any here.

Thank you, for the info on Noble Kava.
Yeah, I definitely want to avoid more damage to my liver. I really have trouble smoking weed anymore. You can get good weed cheap here because anyone can grow it legally( up to 12 plants) and there is a lot of competition. They even mail out coupons, most places for a while would give out a free pre rolled joint or an edible to new customers and on your birthday. It is kind of weird seeing giant billboards advertising Marijuana.
But they terrorize doctors about opiod perscriptions.
Aminitas mushrooms, are they psychedelic or get you high?

Damn I staggered like 2g tonight and am not that high at all. I guess this confirms phenibut does increase Gabapentin tolerance even if it's so much less potent with the VGCC inhibition. I can definitely tell where Phenibut can feel like Gabapentin, it's just not as good, it feels dirty. I hate that I had to resort to that because it increased my tolerance unintentionally. When I'd titrated down to 900mg, one night I was actually pretty high, and I didn't get it. I figured it was strange that my tolerance could've dropped like that.

So I guess it's back down to titrating. 900 before bed for a few days, then 600, then 300, then none. I just hope this random jump to 2400mg or however much I took doesn't fuck with me if I go back down to 900 but it shouldn't. I do feel pretty high but with little tolerance, 900mg can mess me up. I basically feel like I'm on 900mg with little tolerance. 1500-1800 with little tolerance absolutely wrecks my shit.

Honestly maybe I didn't even need the Phen, maybe just the 300mg Gabapentin 2hr before bed would've been enough, especially given Trazodone is the strongest sleep aid I've ever taken. The shit absolutely BODIES Ambien, for me. Ambien just makes me feel pretty calm, but 50% of the time it did nothing. The other 50% I'd wake up typing gibberish.

Definitely am pretty high though, and I mean, I was staggering until an hourish ago so I'll probably feel more in a bit. It's just not the wonderful feeling I was looking for, and could've used at a time like this. Oh well, I won't fuck up with the rest of this script, I'm gonna do it right. But it does suck that I'm out of micronized kava. I still have regular, it's just not as strong. Very helpful while titrating. If anything I really didn't need the Phen, kava is a VGCC agonist like Gabapentin and they're like chocolate and peanut butter together.

Oh no, now I want some Resses Peanut butter cups, LOL. Careful with that script.
Do you know anything about heroin withdrawal, the reason I ask is because some dude in the Netherlands wants to get off it, but keeps putting a bunch of Fentanyl patches on himself.
That dude is going to OD if he isn't careful. Besides if you keep taking opiods you are just substituting one for another. Will Zanax help and Lyrica?
I have heard it's little brother gabapentin will reduce withdrawals.
Speaking of that, please try to be careful, you had a close call.
Sorry to be a nag, lol.
I am scared of being on too many things, even though kava may be of some use in terms of sleep.
Late to bed and early to rise, story of my life for last several months. No idea why, nothing has changed. I still can't get over that dude using a bunch of fentanyl patches. I read a story about a guy who used a shitload of nicotine patches and would up dead. How the fuck do you give a Eulogy for someone who OD'd on nicotine?

Xanax and Lyrica would definitely help heroin withdrawal. I don't know of it because I haven't experienced it, I've only experienced kratom withdrawal which, for me, was absolute hell. I believe it's on par with any opioid withdrawal, the only difference is that it only lasts about 3 days, but it's torture, seriously. People who did extracts or take 50g a day have said their withdrawals were just as bad as heroin. And that makes sense, 50g a day, I've read even 60, is ridiculous. I take like, 8-9g a day. I used to only take 5-6 and need to get back down to it.

The patches I don't think he'll OD on but yeah he does need to be careful, and you don't want him trading addictions to Xanax and Lyrica (same as Gabapentin but absorbed better)

You're not being a nag, don't worry. But yeah I'll be careful with it this time. I genuinely had no idea phenibut would raise my gabapentin tolerance so much since many claims on Reddit say there shouldn't be much of a cross tolerance.

Kava is great for sleep, but it's a diuretic. I've pissed the bed at least 3 times after drinking a shit ton of it, including this morning. I feel you on the late to bed early to rise shit. I go to bed at like 6:30 or 7am and wake up at noon. I've been unemployed since mid October because Walmart doesn't care if you lose a family member, at least not mine. Fucking cunts, seriously.

If you really have problems sleeping try Trazodone, the shit will fucking knock your ass out, and you'll have a hella hangover, at least I do. Since I have my gabs I shouldn't need to take any, but it's the best "sleep drug" I've ever taken. I remember trying Temazepam, a popular benzo for sleep and in general, and the stuff did nothing to me, ever. Even on pretty high doses I didn't feel a thing which is weird considering it's one of the higher rated benzos.

I finally got my internet back. Last night the tower that is responsible for phones and internet for AT&T went out and came back just a little while ago.
Sorry, about that but it also affected people with different cellular phone providers who also use the same tower.
When I got to the at&t store to see what's up( after hours of messing with my phone), I found out they don't open till 10:00 am.
So 10:00 am finally rolls around and there were a bunch of people there bitching that they can't get a hold of their boss to find out where they are supposed to be at. Some and others complaining they couldn't talk to anyone, text or use the internet. I think they fixed the problem and I am sorry, I didn't mean to just disappear, my phone service provider AT&T was being especially incompetent.

I finally got my internet back. Last night the tower that is responsible for phones and internet for AT&T went out and came back just a little while ago.
Sorry, about that but it also affected people with different cellular phone providers who also use the same tower.
When I got to the at&t store to see what's up( after hours of messing with my phone), I found out they don't open till 10:00 am.
So 10:00 am finally rolls around and there were a bunch of people there bitching that they can't get a hold of their boss to find out where they are supposed to be at. Some and others complaining they couldn't talk to anyone, text or use the internet. I think they fixed the problem and I am sorry, I didn't mean to just disappear, my phone service provider AT&T was being especially incompetent.
Omg. @Jnowhere that's hilarious are you okay. The signal has been messing up really bad over here too. But the big problem was when we lost electrical power. It was out.

But I guess I am lucky to have anything at all ! Lool.

edit: I think that there are rolling outages too. They will be everywhere. Clusters and isolated incidents. It's kind of normal but I heard Mich is really bad.

My cousin has been complaining for a while now.

Yes, unfortunately it is. And while I was at AT&T too complain , and ironically pay my bill, I found out from some of the other pissed off people that they have a different phone provider but that their providers use AT&T cellular towers. I hope you are feeling and doing well