• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

In 6 hrs it will be 24 hrs and I still not dope sic like usual

deadhead4lyfe89

Bluelighter
Usually I throw up every ten mins and it lasts a week and
The wd kicks in fast 6 or8 hours

In like 6 hrs it will be 24hrs

I want to take my subutex to stop using heroin

But I should been dying and throwing up by like 3 pm at least

Right now I just got minor leg aches and few of the crazy sneezes and feel like shirty. Sensitive to the cold

Any ideas or help
Plz reply ASAP
Thanks

But some background

I had been smoking brown everyday for 3 years straight everyday and before that Oxy 30s daily for due years
Didn't take that many breaks

But two weeks ago my dude was being flaky and didn't answer for 7 days

So two weeks ago I got clean in a week

But then went back to smoking brown daily for two more weeks

Do u think even tho it's almost 24 hours I'm not as sick as usually by now cuz I took that week to get clean

I'm trying to decide if I should take 2mg subutex

Or. A few rips of brown and start gettin clean again tomorrow

Cuz I have to go see family in hour from now

Thought I'd be all subed up by now

Not trying to be rude but at least one person give lil advice

I can see that over 17 people viewed this

I know everyone's body is different

I wish we could just take subs whenever kinda like methadone

Did you make 2 post?

Our bodies are different. I'm sure as the hours pass you'll feel like caca.

Check out the mega threads on withdrawal advice ... great suggestions for drugs to use/what to do for withdrawal.

Start the Subutext when you're feeling the worst, not by the hours. Personally, I start feeling crappy about 12 hrs after my last dose of H, but thats just me.

Hey man, please don't make duplicate posts. Also, I really mean no disrespect, but this isn't the type of thing that warrants an emergency or ASAP response when compared to some of the serious issues that other BL'ers face on a regular basis regarding potential death, disease and the like. We can't tell you why you're not experiencing withdrawal. It would all be pure speculation, which is why we discourage threads of this nature.

People will respond to your threads when they feel they have something constructive to add. Sometimes you'll get a fast turnaround, but speed is definitely not the cornerstone of the forums.

I'm sorry I did make too posts. But I've never done that before til this once

I'm sorry.
U know how it is gettin wd sick I'm sorry I was panicking cuz I had super super important things coming and usually I throw up every 10 mins it's horrible. 12 hours dam that's lucky. But can also be viewed as shitty too.

But for some reason it was like I was wding but it had been 24 hrs and the worst handy fully come. And I needed to be well/ normal ASAP very important thing was ahead of me and I needed to take subutex ASAP.

Jus in 6 years of doing opiates everyday ( except a week or one month here or there)

I had never experienced a weird withdrawal like that

I did know who to go to. And I know u guys aren't doctors but I can't tell my doctor about my h use just yet

Took me 5 years to find a doc that would get me mental health meds and I've been judged spoo much by soo many doctors and people I don't tell my doc about the h cuz I don't want him to judge me and stop seeing me
He's helped me a ton with my mental health. Someday I will eventually tell him

From what I've experienced where I live the docs say admit your an addict get help well be soo proud of you

But when u do tell them the truth they look at and treat u like a criminal and won't help u with anything. And accuse me of faking or being on this and that which I'm not. Only opiates. And they didn't even read my chart that said I'm on mental health meds they jus treated me like shit. This was many many doctors. Male and female. Before I found my present doc

I'm sorry for the ASAP thing

When ur wding your outta your mind. And had something very very important coming that I couldn't mess up

Peace