• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Imports ?

stayhealthy970

Bluelighter
Does anybody ( non European ) else think imports r putting tolerances/standards up to to much where people think they need more or fill they need more!? Don't get wrong I love high doses of mdxx .

What do you think ?

Yeah I feel it's spoiled some of us, but I have always enjoyed high doses of MDxx. I actually have been saying I feel the actual quality of the MDxx in domestic pills is usually by far more enjoyable than most of the European presses. It seems they put such a high mg content in alot of cases (not all) because, its just not as high of quality MDxx as it could be. That's just my personal opinion though.

For me it has been an evolution. I used to dose 120-180 max with another 60 later. Over the yrs. I bumped up the dose. I like a lil higher starter dose now, like 160-180 with another 50-80 later. I like to really feel it when I roll. I hate to not hit the highest peak I can.

Imports have set a new standard. I double dropped the m80s when they came out and was very disappointed. Redosed one more and still wasn't as good as dropping a full defcon back then. Tolerance shouldn't be an issue due to only using 3-4 times a year. It's just like after doing a high dosed pill, you expect every roll to be that powerful.

Yeah I agree with that but, I always try to dose 160-200 mgs my initial dose no matter what (import, domestic, crystal, etc). Some times its a guessing game though especially on domestic presses (even some imports too), MUCH easier to hit desired MG with most imports or crystal.

soo sad.. i have some blue defqons from baaaaacccckkk in the day. I usually roll with my girl but dont have one of those so im just patiently waiting!!!!