• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Important Question!!

IceDancer

Bluelighter
I've been using ice for awhile now it's my DOC (Drug of choose) for the past 2 weeks my friend has been i'ving me because I didn't know how to. Anyways, the rig I was using broke yesterday and i tossed it onto a playground...........Just joking! I came across a brand spanking new rig that has the short point. So, i just got home and got the works together, (Things needed to i'v for the ones who doesn't know.) I'm confused about one thing i never caught, that was how much water did he use? I bang 20 peaces each time i use twice a day.
I was just told some unclear information that said, "too little water makes it to potent and will hurt you. and not enough will make the high weaker.'' I'm not sure about that though. Anyways i'm asking how much water should be used for a 20 peace? I was thinking 40 to 50 cc of water. Also is the information above correct or incorrect? Thanks!

Users speculate about different amounts of water and effects it has on the rush.
if you IV a drug in an infusion (large amounts of fluids in a drip like in hospital) it will hit you slower, but you are still consuming 100% of the drug, so the qualitative initial effects of the drug could be slightly different if you used lots of water - but 40-50 units sounds about right.
Within the amount you'd put in a 1mL syringe, i doubt "too much" water would be a problem, but you may be more likely to miss some/all of the shot if the syringe is too full - simply for logistical reasons, as it can be hard to not slip out of a vein if you can barely reach the plunger.

On the other hand, if you concentrate it too much (ie use too little water) it could be more harmful to your veins due to the caustic nature of methamphetamine.
If you're not experienced with IV technique, there is lots very good (important) info on bluelight, so have a look at the search engine - because it's a very high-risk route of administration, so you want to be informed before you mess aroubd too much and end up fucking up your veins, getting an abcess or worse (such as endocarditis).
Be safe!

Yeah I've heard about the risks and really gave it a good thought. I've read up on it the last few. I have a safety routine you could say, i clean the area im working with, use fresh bottle water and when administering i wont use the same spot over and over, and keep new points around. I'm still searching for info and taking advice. please inform me on anything i have missed.