Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Important Information about Bk-2C-B!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben79

Greenlighter
My friends and I took Bk-2C-B together in several occasions this week.
AFOAF from our group took some as well, afterwards his parents tested him for drugs and he was found positive for MDMA.

He claims he didn't used MDMA and I believe him(why would he take MDMA if he knew he will be tested?).
That's it, thought it worth telling.

bk-2cb is structurally dissimilar to mdma and other amphetamines and highly unlikely to cause a false positive. But ultimately, what can your friend do beyond denying the result to his parents? Could he/she really say, "No, I didn't take MDMA, but this other drug. . ."?

ebola

if its a immunoassay or dip test false positives are very likely , especially if he had a high concentration. This is why these tests can no longer be used to get someone fired or put someone in jail anymore, lcms or gcms confirmatory tests are neccessary because at home drug tests or immunoassay are pretty much inconclusive and meaningless in my opinion

Sorry, drug testing discussion is not allowed on Bluelight.

As Lucid said, you can get a false positive easily from tests that aren't specific and add to the fact that research chemicals can quite often be a mixture of different compounds and you have variables that can influence a drug screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.