• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Impax launches generic opana er!

Why do they announce shit like this? talking about 1000 count bottles and stuff, lol imagine getting the truck carrying all these things, boxes full of 1000 count bottles, palets full of boxes. enough to overdose a country, now we're talking.

Haha fuckin right. Has anyonr seen a pic of these generics? I googled it looming for pics bwfore and couldnt even find any.. they are out right? I would try lookin again but am at a fuckin mandatory na meeting so not really trying ro pull up pics of pills lmao

And you're right...it is hard to find a prescribing physician because of all the abuse. That's what's frustrating about it. It took years after I was wounded to find a med that really worked for me then after I'd been on it for a few years, finally getting some real pain relief, they went and changed them to deter the abuse! I think you should have a doctor and a script and use them however they best help you. I just don't think any of us should lose these too because of people talking about abusing them. Know what I mean?

Then why post on BL?

Dick-sizing and talk of drug abuse are pretty regular happenings in these parts.

I hope that these pills are easily abused. It would save the poor bastards that are gonna try to flash freeze them, microwave them, piss on them, have a Ghanian shaman cast spells on them, or w/e the kids do these days to get high off of borderline non-recreational, recreational, drugs. Ya dig?

Haha fuckin right. Has anyonr seen a pic of these generics? I googled it looming for pics bwfore and couldnt even find any.. they are out right? I would try lookin again but am at a fuckin mandatory na meeting so not really trying ro pull up pics of pills lmao

If you go to the website in the OP, then follow several links (for Global Generics), you will eventually get to a page that has an image you can click on which brings up a picture for each mg.

They are pretty basic. One side is labeled with GXX (XX=71-77) and the other side is completely blank. Several of them are funky colors, too!

Does anyone know if these work like the old stop signs? I'm surprised they have not yet been prescribed to many people.

Ya, I know. I have seen a picture of them....just was wondering if anyone has tried them. I was just wondering if they break up and absorb like the old stop signs...

Those pills look soooooo sexy.

And numbers- its a quote from a comedian....I can't remember who.

They are exactly like the old formulation,the octagon shaped ones,they are wonderful for controlling my pain,i couldnt stand those jelly ones.im so glad they finally went back to the original,,in all honesty they are to me much better than even the stop signed ones,i take the 40 mg er they are orange in color round in shape i take three a day ,,,when i first got them i thought they would be like the stop signs ...wrong...so much better no fillers no gel ..shaved right down!!

YES BUT i think there much better than stop signs...no gel,no fillers..shaved right down!!!!! they are round and i take the 4 mg er they are orange in color..hope this answered your question.

Wow, so the new ones have no gel? no fillers? hmm. lets see how long this lasts befor they turn them into OP formula

^^I know. I have not seen very many of them around anywhere. I think doctors are hesitant to prescribe just because of the first round of Opana issues with abuse. I am sure if a chronic pain patient was on the old ones and requested them though, they would likely get the script. Its probably a matter of finding a pharmacy that carries them.

Does anyone know if there is a company out there that still makes the old style oxycontins? Some girl says she has crushable 80s and i was wondering if anyo e still makes them like they used to. Ps--i know this is the opana thread.

Does anyone know if there is a company out there that still makes the old style oxycontins? Some girl says she has crushable 80s and i was wondering if anyo e still makes them like they used to. Ps--i know this is the opana thread.

I have seen some of the crushable 80s around (which I believe they came from Canada). They look like the old ones except they have "m block" or "m box" as some people call it on them.
I have to say as far as the Opana's go, I am pretty impressed. Seems like the new ones are a little stronger than the old stop signs. Anyone else have that experience?

^^I know. I have not seen very many of them around anywhere. I think doctors are hesitant to prescribe just because of the first round of Opana issues with abuse. I am sure if a chronic pain patient was on the old ones and requested them though, they would likely get the script. Its probably a matter of finding a pharmacy that carries them.

You know people act like its some random cross-your-fingesr type thing about 'finding a pharm that carries them." If you have a script for any medication, really, and you go to the same pharmacy you can ask them to order them for you. Me I get methadone and sometimes they get the Roxane ones (the round ones) and I waaaaay prefer the Mallinckrodts. I asked the pharmacist to get the Mal's for me and he was happy to do it. You just gotta make a relationship with your pharmacist and they will usually be happy to help you. If you have a legit script just go to your pharmacy and ask.

I was wounded in combat. It took years to find a med that worked well for me. Then I lost it because it was reformulated because of people selling it and abusing it. Now there's a generic available that will work for me and I'll lose it too because of people like you talking about selling it!!!! Why don't you just drink, or use heroin or something?! Whatever! I don't care! Just don't mess with the medicaton that I actually need!!!!

Its not our fault. Call your congressman they love paying lipservice ro veteran issues