• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Immodium?

Needhelpfast1

Greenlighter
So from what I'm seeing alot of opiate users talk about immodium or 'loperamide'.. Is this the same immodium, the diarrhea relief tabs,, sat on the shelves not even OTC.. in all the shops here in UK a thing that can get you high?? I just thought it was a melt one under the tongue when u have diarrhoea thing, never felt anythin else?? Always found it amazing how they were instant relief lol. Just looked at the ones I have and they're 2mg though.. What do they do in higher doses? Just asking out of pure interest not planning on gettin into any new drugs still trying to get off another 😑

Welcome to BL ;)
Imodium, is a opiate that does not pass in to the brain with out additional help?? It does look like if you take enough you can get high??? I do not know what it is like, but

i have used it in withdrawals, and been very helpful with the shits that come right after stopping opiates :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:, and just over all helps with the withdrawal?
But as with ALL drugs; No Free lunch ! Taking too much "Loperamide has horrible effects on ones heart

Apparently there is a high in doses exceeding 100mg but lope is extremely dangerous in doses this high. It causes heart arrhythmia and other detrimental side effects particularly related to the heart. Not a drug to fuck with.

Can cause a very dirty opioid high (more of a buzz than a high) at very high doses (40-50 pills +). Ive had these doses and it never felts particularly good.

This is very dangerous however. In laymans terms you might say it causes electrical disturbances to the body which particularly effects the timing of the heart, which in severe cases, can be fatal. This can be very challenging to treat, and if it doesn't kill you, can result persisting complications/damage. That's quite a price tag for a drug that doesn't even feel good.