Imitate a bluelighter! ver. Keep it Clean

BA

Bluelight Crew
Be nice, people!
Be nice...
I'll begin-
Computer_collector: You guys will never believe this! I was measuring my sneakers today, and I noticed that my left shoe measures 22.5 centimeters, while my right shoe measures 23.24 centimeters long! I cannot believe it!
I bet there was a mistake in the craftsmanship at the factory.
The person who molded the sole must have been tired and not been paying attention.

BA:
Where did all the black folks come from? Did someone unload slave ship in Cinncinati or some shit? I bet my taxes paid for their shipping charges too.

DirtySanchez:
My idea of a car wash is rubbing beef jerky all over my Explorers exterior, and hoping the neighbors dogs will lick it clean.

smokin8ball420trip:
I just want to sit in the corner and smoke an ounce of bud, and IV coke to forget about myself. God, if only I had some meth to smoke, or even some acid or shrooms to munch on, that would make everything so much better.

I think a CMB impression would be the cats meow but I haven't the imagination or verbal agility :(

Amazon Bee:
If i post a picture of me naked or half naked.. can i have sex with you and your significant other?

I would just like to say that I have not openly or OTHERWISE solicited sex from any bluelighter other than recommended dosage. so neener!

Originally posted by GentlemanLoser:
I bet my taxes paid for their shipping charges too.
HAHAHAH CLASSIC!
-poste

Last edited by a moderator:
ahkuhstic:
Ba fore mas schniazzel
fo shncizzel
all dEm
hatErsz
U no U loveee
da
buckies I ainty gone
lie
i ma 2 drizunkel ffore ma bizzel cheka
mu niagg
fod four tda thot
alL yous are be hatgihng one da ahkjustkii
i donyt caer, bute you
beter
reSpeCt[i\]
me nema zz greGG an
i ma drunkei fizopl

TADD4D: I was throwing my hog around the other day, and I accidentally tied my balls in a knot! I'm not sure how, but they hurt, and they're purple and the size of tennis balls!

ruffiano:
"My 11,465nd post
Drunk chicks - that's all I'm looking for"
Yah yah, payback's a biatch, I know. :)
[ 05 February 2003: Message edited by: SillyAlien ]

L O V E L I F E:
The best things in life are the greatest, best and fulfilling things that life has to offer.

Blue Adonis:
"What do YOU think about GUN CONTROL?"
"What do YOU think about pre-marital SEX?"
"What do YOU think about HOMOSEXUAL DOGS?"
;)
[ EDIT---you're right I did!]
[ 05 February 2003: Message edited by: nephil ]