Images not showing in firefox or even duckduckgo browser on BL.

ions

Mr. Fantasy
The images from imgur or instagram no longer show up in my browser. It's not a bluelight thing. But more of a browser issue. I'm unable to even access imgur.com anymore from firefox or duckduckgo. I just started using a VPN. Is that it?

So it is the VPN. McAfee. I turned it off and can see these things again.
But I want to use a VPN and still use these image sights.
??

If they wanted to ban you they would just ban you.

No need to be shadowy about it

I've never used a VPN until a few days when a) my anti virus expired b) I got a mcafee subscription from my mom. Mcafee has a VPN included so I tried it out. WHere I ran into the no imgur.com stuff.

Have you tried manually entering the 'img' code before and after the .jpeg url?

I can post the links.
It says something about not being able to synch the embedded site.
youtube.com is fine and so are the images from the web and gifs in the library.
So far it's just imgur.com media post and instagram. Third party image hosting sights.

I can post the links.
It says something about not being able to synch the embedded site.
youtube.com is fine and so are the images from the web and gifs in the library.
So far it's just imgur.com media post and instagram. Third party image hosting sights.
Try some of the other image hosting sites. I forget the names of them, but there are some available on Tor browser.
I use Nord and seems to work.

Hold on.

Here's what I get going to imgur.com
{
"data": {
"error": "Imgur is temporarily over capacity. Please try again later."
},
"success": false,
"status": 403
}

But when I turn off the VPN I can access it.

Here's what the image appears as on BL trying to load imgur stuff with a VPN on.

I'm gonna turn back on my VPN so I can get the error message after I got this posted.

Now it just says imgur.com refuses to connect with broken picture icon.
The pizza above is showing up tho.
When I go to the photo contest thread for instance it gives me the imgur.com refuses to connect.
Before it was more words with can't load the picture from embedded site.

Try some of the other image hosting sites. I forget the names of them, but there are some available on Tor browser.
I use Nord and seems to work.

Not planning to land here, because I know already that "No isn't that Shady, is blah blah"

but what I wanted to draw a line at is that months ago I sent him a NordVPN account and reported me to staff. Some like kids do while at kindergarten

You're making stuff up @Shady's Fox
I just declined the offer.

I am last to do that, you if you have 0.1% respect for me you know very well I don't get carry away by the wave while I detest naivity. May not be that, now who knows.

What is that you said some between these lines. Anyway, try 5Euro VPN, nowadays no one pays for VPN anymore. at least I don't pay nor use such attrocity. a DNS is strictly enough

Buy from PlayerUP like I mention in D.M back then remember

I'll deal with it. McAfee.
VPN or no VPN, I don't care. You can trace me back to my source, or see what I'm doing online. I have a clean conscience.
As for credit card info, W.e. I don't have much money.
Don't steal my pot. It's all I got.

why not just pay for web hosting and host your own pics? then they won't have shitty imgur branding all over them and you'll have more control.

you can get plenty of space - even unlimited - for less than $5 a month.

alasdair

yeah. That's a pretty good idea.
I don't wanna miss one second of boobs over in the Pit.
But here's the thing. I probably won't.

You can just look for stock photos of boobs and use what they have available.

exercise-ball-rollout-5031256.jpg