• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I'm worried about how MDMA/gurning is damaging my face!!

danjenks44

Greenlighter
Basically i have been doing alot of mdma in the last few months, sniffing, gumming it etc.. the whole lot.
Im worried because im a very skinny 17 year old and have a defined, slim face. Ive noticed recently how my face has become very hollow and pale. often people have refereed to how i look like a corpse or a crack head. ive always had a defined jaw line and cheekbones. now i feel that my cheekbones are sticking out alot more and they dont look healthy. my guess is that ive lost weight alot on my face because of sniffing/gurning ect.. ive noticed now that from the last roll my jaw muscles have almost doubled in size from constant gurning and is still aching today. also my eyes are looking really tired, hollow and dull all the time. its really effecting my happiness atm. i was just wondering what it could be the md? the gurning? etc.. I was wondering if anyone knows if this damage is permanent? also does anyone know about the jaw? if the muscles will eventually die down and go back to normal size. i want to look healthy again. The main worry i have is my jaw and how it has effected my appearance.
Sorry for the paragraph but if anyone knows anything or anyone who has experienced a similar thing to me it would be great to see some feedback.
Nice one guys.:\

It's one of those side effects. Indeed you can alter facial features, generally you got to be going hard for a long time. Your just getting more muscle definition. I've got pictures of friends before and after from the early 90's where you can see change in face muscles. But like with anything muscle related stop using and gradually it reduces. Oh and don't forget that if your regularly partaking then likely you won't eat the same diet as you once used to so its double effect of jaw excercise and food reduction. Frankly reading your post you are already aware that maybe you should slow down anyway. Take a break bruv

Well it can somewhat effect looks mostly from weight loss. After a solid night of rolling the body tends to lose a lot of water weight which can make mostly your face look more boney and body too. This can be fixed by catching up on hydration, will take few days to fully plump water weight back up to normal. Now long term mdma abuse will cause lots of water weight loss and muscle weight loss which takes a lot of time to get back to normal. This is based on my experiences. Long term weight effects are usually with abuse not normal safe use.

Sometimes people refer to rolling face as sucked in, thats from the water weight loss i was talking about and from lack of sleep also. Peoples body weight can fluctuate significantly just from gaining and losing water weight.

thanks guys! yeah man im rolling again in 2 weeks then having massive time off. im even stopping smoking weed and that now aswell because i wanna straighten my self out abit and get healthy. the thing is though i havent gone insanely hard ive probally rolled about 4 times this month, the time i started noticing my face to become deadlike was after about 8 days in the space of 2 weeks of sniffing coke and md (different days) i became ill (tonsilitis) and went really gaunt in the face and lost abit of weight and sinse then my face hasnt put anything back on.

and i dont think carry on doing drugs is going to help me then put weight back on

As a stimulant MDMA has the ability to suppress your appetite and when used frequently I would imagine that could lead to significant weight loss.

And...

You are 17. Lots of changes are probably happening in your life.

You should really NOT be abusing MDMA at your age buddy. "A lot of mdma in the last few months" is worrying. You should only be ingesting it on one occasion per month, MAX.

Also if you keep the trend going, you'll not only continue to look like a corpse - you'll feel like one too.

I completely understand that its bad to do at this age because of the brain still developing ext.. but im doing it now in 2 weeks and then not touching it for a while like a good 4 months minimum. whats your thoughts on this and me doing it once more in 2 weeks? Cheers.

Yep sucked out. I would just not do it. If your dead set on doing it in two weeks, noone will stop you.

The best thing for you is to try to live a healthier lifestyle and make better lifestyle choices....ie. excercise, diet, sleep.

its most likely from you not eating enough food and if its directly after a roll it could just be your jaw muscles which have been munching all night being tight, which in turn makes the muscle look bigger which could lead to hollow looking cheeks.

stay safe brah

Yo man 4 times a month is way to often. If you're going to roll young atleast read up on mdma (seems like you dont know much about mdma). rolling too often will definitely cause lower self esteem to go along with lookin like a crack head

Last edited:
work on dat diet m8 ... health is priceless

cutting back a bit on dem drugs, perhaps? lol

I doubt it's from gurning. It's probably from staying up doing drugs and getting little sleep/nutrition.

Focus on being healthy and getting adequate sleep. That should help.

I doubt it's from gurning. It's probably from staying up doing drugs and getting little sleep/nutrition.

Focus on being healthy and getting adequate sleep. That should help.
Agreed.

Eat healthier food, gain some weight/muscle, and get more rest. Take a long break from MDMA/MDA, and all drugs for awhile like 6 months. My friends that abused or took a lot of MDMA/MDA at once, daily, or even on weekends every month for awhile got negative long term side effects like being burnt out or depressed, and my friends who used it only a few times and only 2-3 times a year at the most did not have long term side effects like this.

Good luck.

nothing is permanent. Just stop all drugs, and eat/sleep well. Get sunlight and plenty of sex. You will be better than ever.