• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants I'm the only one who isn't struggling to fill Adderall script for months... I used to trade surplus bottles 4 H3R01N & $ til they got arrested fml!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppy_Princess

Bluelighter
I only take addy's when I know I need to focus... not a huge fan of the feeling anymore.. After serious back surgery, I started medicating with Dope once a week for a much needed relief... I'd be able to unwind and truly be able to enjoy myself with my family and my kids without wincing every 10 mins. I had such a good thing I'm mad at myself that I didn't save any dope for emergencies, I just figured I was gonna see her again this week ;___; ... I hope she's okay. Luckily she doesn't have kids, but I still want to make sure she's alright wherever the fuck she is. Hopefuly I get a call or an answer Monday...

Question to y'all hypothetically: If you guys didn't use your addy's and wanted to sell them in bulk for cheap would you set up a shop on a DarkWeb market, post Plug emojis on IG & SnapChat, or craigslist .. yikes ...

Hey.. welcome to BL.. its not the place to sell or discuss possible markets for substances.
Sorry definitely not trying to sell or source genuinely wanted opinions or experiences of users who have purchased with those avenues I mentioned... I have chronic pain daily.. its bad.

Honestly getting rid of a small amount of drugs is just a nightmare. Unless you are 'setting up shop' and going the whole 9 yards, the chances you get mugged or arrested is too great.

Honestly getting rid of a small amount of drugs is just a nightmare. Unless you are 'setting up shop' and going the whole 9 yards, the chances you get mugged or arrested is too great.
What would you do/suggest I do.... if you need it for terrible my sciatic nerve, nerve would you literally take your supply down to sell over at Bikini Bottom if you were me?

If you have a family and kids i'd recommend against trying to sell your prescription meds 🤯

Is Bikini Bottom a strip club or something?

Seriously though, don't try to sell your meds, you don't want to wind up in handcuffs.

If you need pain meds maybe you can get a buprenorphine prescription, you can get it prescribed online these via a telehealth provider.

Also, if you are in the US, there is no such thing as heroin anymore. It is all fentanyl.

If you have a family and kids i'd recommend against trying to sell your prescription meds 🤯

Is Bikini Bottom a strip club or something?

Seriously though, don't try to sell your meds, you don't want to wind up in handcuffs.

If you need pain meds maybe you can get a buprenorphine prescription, you can get it prescribed online these via a telehealth provider.

Also, if you are in the US, there is no such thing as heroin anymore. It is all fentanyl.
Sorry Bikini Bottom is my code name with my friends for the Dark net markets lol I have a script for bupe, but unfortunately it doesn't touch the pain my back leaves me in sometimes..

Status
Not open for further replies.