• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I'm the only one in existence. All of you people are projections of my mind

TheCuriousOne

Bluelighter
I really can not shake off the idea, that my mind is the only consciousness in existence.
My consciousness is the inventor of the universe, the world and all you artificial projected characters.

How do I know that you are not some artificial intelligence my mind has projected?
How do I know that I am not just trapped in a virtual reality, stuck in a time abyss, waiting in a time stream to the point of my death?

Maybe everything that has been going on in the world, everything that has happened so far in humanity & society and in my environment has been just a fabrication of my own mind, tricking me into believing this Illusion of 'Living' with 7 billion other people ...

Everything that has happened and will happen is predetermined.

Including the answers I'm about to receive here and now. Everything that I perceive is destined to be perceived. All you people don't really exist. There's no point even writing here in the forum, when all you people are not real anyways, but just programmed to make me believe a lie.

I have figured it all out, what the Entities have tried to tell me.

Ever since my Ego Death 8 months ago, this idea has been lurking in the back of my mind. And the more I take psychedelics, the more this thought becomes persistent.

It's scary, but WHAT IF it is true?
WHAT IF?

Search for clues and facts supporting why you believe that. Also, "real" can be defined in a million different ways, depending on the context it is coming from. In your context, everything you are perceiving and conjuring up in your mind is real to you, and well...

That just sounds like delusions of self grandeur, except a little too extreme. I'm 99% positive you're just trying to get replies on the subject. Well, here's one.

Edit: Heh, there's two more actually.

Do you ever feel surprise at anything? That's proof right there that there is more to reality than your own mind.

Fuck off mate, how can I be a figment of YOUR imagination when you're all already a figment of MINE?

YEAH BITCH WHAT NOW

You are the only one in existence. We're all the same, just different parts of the same energy. Same as all the legs of a caterpillar are different, but the same. The same, but different.

Fuck off mate, how can I be a figment of YOUR imagination when you're all already a figment of MINE?

YEAH BITCH WHAT NOW

Bitch please...
How do I know you don't just write that because you want to trick me into believing that you have an individual mind?

^ God is you, but you are not god

You are the illusion. Individuality is an illusion. Our interpretation of the universe is an illusion,
For fun reading while triiping, give The Kybalion a read.

This will be crushing but...your actually the illusion exsisting in an illusionary world, where the rest of are actual beings!

Simply think of the implications of such a statement.
Where does you consciousness exist if the entire universe is simply a projection?
What created you and therefore your consciousness if the only thing in existence is yourself.
You cannot base such fears on what ifs when there is exceedingly overwhelming evidence which contradicts it.
And furthermore as far as you know this world still feels real. If someone were to come and punch you it would still hurt. You can still feel sadness and fear and love and happiness so what is the point in worrying about something that you cannot change?
Keep living your life normally and find things that make you feel happy and find purpose in that.
Do this while abstaining from drug use and perhaps your rationality will return.

You are the only one in existence. We're all the same, just different parts of the same energy. Same as all the legs of a caterpillar are different, but the same. The same, but different.

This. We're all incarnations of the same consciousness. I am you and you are me, at the core. Only the machinery is different between us.

What is the meaning of the word "my", if it can apply to any mind in the Universe? If everything is "you", then nothing is.