European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"I'm sorry, we found some blood in your drugstream"

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Have you any heath issues that you think might be down to using drugs?

Acetaminophen may cause unwanted effects when taken in large doses,

including liver damage.
Could cause retinal damage and it did affect my eyes and vision a lot.
It was in my opioids and I took too much. I hope my vision can be healed.

Large doses can make arteries thinner and too much is very harmful.
Too strong and potent to use it excessively.
I know this is very basic but so true.

It was more harm than help.

Back in 2010 I overdosed on Opana (oxymorphone). My liver function reading was 300 when it should have been like 20 or something! My kidneys were apparently in bad shape too.

I don't have any lasting effects from it, and I try to take much better care of myself these days.

My mind has been torn apart and stitched back together what feels like a million times and I sometimes struggle to find the line between self harm and artistic/spiritual exploration with regards to Psychedelic, Dissociative and Ecstasy use.
Physically, I mean I cough sometimes from smoking cannabis and from being a prior cigarette smoker. Most of the battle scars for me from drug use are definitely mental. I'm sure my heart and liver are a little more beat up than a totally sober person's would be but not too much worse than your average person I feel like.

Back in 2010 I overdosed on Opana (oxymorphone). My liver function reading was 300 when it should have been like 20 or something! My kidneys were apparently in bad shape too.

I don't have any lasting effects from it, and I try to take much better care of myself these days.
Dude Opana was STRONG, I was astounded it was even circulating at a street level at the time, but now with fent and everything, it seems like small potatoes lol

I mean I know it's still in existence but you mentioned 2010 and it just reminded me of this weird period of time where the streets were flooded with incredibly potent opiods that sort of traveled on their own informally across social groups just like cannabis and stuff. It's really weird how plentiful they were in retrospect.

(I'm from the "east coast" region of the United States for clarification)

dude Opana was STRONG, was astounded it was even circulating at a street level at the time, but now with fent and everything, it seems like small potatoes lol
Yeah, I thought that I was hardcore 'cuz I could do hundreds of milligrams of Oxy, but 40mg. of Opana nearly killed me!

some hair loss, neurotoxicity, accidents and social issues. most organs are fine. Alcohol can cause me liver issues since my use has been significantly up for a year now.

do you get Liver Function tests done?
Commonly I get bloods done every now and then and I think liver values have been just fine always. But my alcohol use is serious risk factor and may cause issues down the road, but if I am lucky or significantly reduce use, it won't kill me.