• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I'm So Good At Literally Everything Possible - And That Always Leaves Normal People Envious When I'm High - Need Support

Alekzandrovitch

Bluelighter
When I get high and cultured I become transformed to having the most wonderful time and I always get by fresh. This is tough for me - but I'll let you know. I literally know everything. Need support please.

Can anyone relate to having an awesome time literally every time drug use accompanies your thoughts and culture and taste? This is the end times - for cool. I'm hawt.

It's literally impossible to be better off than when I get rung in a straight shooter for the breeze gone dead by again - slip in the basket and swoosh

well it was always a toss-up between meth and mania, so now we know (or at least one part of the equation anyway)

well it was always a toss-up between meth and mania, so now we know (or at least one part of the equation anyway)
Yes that’s why is said dissos or stims.

All the talk about being god and and the best and ascending to god status really had me leaning towards dissos, it his writing was clear and precise and made sense grammatically so that made me lean towards coke/meth. B/c ppl on dissos can barley write, let alone without typos.

But I never got god complex from stims just dissos

No, LucidSDreamer just has that naturally, even though he is an arrogant rich ex-junkie who is a liar who likes to slander people. My guess would be coke, but unlike cry baby LucidSDreamr's bullshit I have never been around Meth let alone used it. You know what my favorite song by Ministry is, Just One Fix. Lol

No, LucidSDreamer just has that naturally, even though he is an arrogant rich ex-junkie who is a liar who likes to slander people. My guess would be coke, but unlike cry baby LucidSDreamr's bullshit I have never been around Meth let alone used it. You know what my favorite song by Ministry is, Just One Fix. Lol
"we see things how we are, not how they are"

you need a good hard look in the mirror brother

wow you're amazing for only using legal drugs and never going within 1000km of anything illegal - you're going to heaven for sure mate, you never enjoy your drugs

you've shown massive disrespect to drug users repeatedly on this very forum over and over and over again, an HR space for drug users primarily

your constant moralising, whining, bitching...well I kinda felt for you for a while, but now I find your posts just make me feel ill, so i wont be reading anymore of them. Not that you'd care, and no reason that you should. Just for your information

When I get high and cultured I become transformed to having the most wonderful time and I always get by fresh. This is tough for me - but I'll let you know. I literally know everything. Need support please.

I'm sure there are support groups you can find for people with NPD :)

"we see things how we are, not how they are"

you need a good hard look in the mirror brother

wow you're amazing for only using legal drugs and never going within 1000km of anything illegal - you're going to heaven for sure mate, you never enjoy your drugs

you've shown massive disrespect to drug users repeatedly on this very forum over and over and over again, an HR space for drug users primarily

your constant moralising, whining, bitching...well I kinda felt for you for a while, but now I find your posts just make me feel ill, so i wont be reading anymore of them. Not that you'd care, and no reason that you should. Just for your information
That user is a piece of shit I’ve had them blocked for almost a year probably