I'm sick of fucking Error 503!

mona

Bluelight Crew
What the fuck is going on with Bluelight???
*I* will pay for the new software if that's what it is.
If it's something else TELL ME and I'll get 'my people' onto it.
But seriously...this is getting beyond a joke. I love my bluelight and I want it back to normal.
mona.

YES!!!!
Does anyone get "Error 400" too? I get this everytime I try to get from the main page into any of the rooms. The only way I can see the posts is if I open "Today's Active Topics" and from there open any random post and back-track to the forum of my choice. It's getting reallyreally annoying!

the solution to error 503, is he mystical, and magical RELOAD button.
=P
but I hope it gets fixed too.

Hmmm, I dunno if anyone else is seeing this too: some of the icons and pictures and buttons come up as broken pictures, even after reload.
frown.gif

ME TOO!!
No, RELOAD nor REFRESH are always the answer to fixing the prob of ERROR 503. I am tired of it too!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

IM FED UP WITH ERROR 503,400,500,ETC...
I have to go in through the archives just to get on bluelight. I've been having problems with my computer so for a while i thought it was my computer But now i see im not the only one having problems. But im sure Jase will get this fixed as soon as he can.
------------------
I fell down the hill and
kept rolling!!
Peace
Timbo:)

Mona, your pretty cute when your mad!!
I dont lihe the error 503 either but I am patient and hit the reload button, or the back button and then hit the same link again
The Doctor

I've only gotten the Error 503. Repeated clicks to the reload/refresh button always seem to do the trick. And yeah, it's annoying, but I dunno. It'd be muchmuchmuch MORE annoying if we couldn't access the page at all. *shrug*
~*~ Ashke ~*~

yeah i'm sick of those phucking 503 and other numerous errors i seem to always be getting, and i'm tired of refreshing the damn page, someone fix this please
***sigh**

Those error blips are a real piss-off. Word-up to Mona.

Geee Mona, I didn't think it was sooo badd
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
....... I mean shit at least the board is up and we are able to read it
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
.....Besides it now seems that Jase has solved the problem. Go and read Jase's new post
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

YiiippppppEEEEEEEEE WTG Jase
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace.......RuRu