• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm shooting up meth I need help

Reaperstear

Greenlighter
While injecting some clear I tend to notice my veins roll around or cave quite frequently & I stay hydrated throughout the day and maintain good diet so if I'm properly injecting sanitary and safely what would be causing my veins to do this.. shoot straight I don't need a bunch of anti slamming non related explanations

The meth constricts blood vessels m8 probably whats happening, i remember someone saying sfter their first dose iv meth of the day it was much harder to even use the vein or arm again that day

Ps. If youre getting bad reactions it may be somthing else in the meth, meth isnt the cleanest substance, i can only say, if you can take it sublingually (under your tongue instead of iv) thatd hit after it dissolves within 5min, you would find it still very effective but nothing is iv obviously.

Are you sure of your technique? You could be damaging your valves which can cause them to collapse quite quickly. Other than that, what Zonxx said about the vasoconstiction could definetely be the reason plus not being hydrated enough. Good luck, stay safe.

It just comes with the trade. Stimulants kill and destroy veins it's a fact of life. That's the bodies way of saying fuck you buddy you crazy if ya think that going in there. Time and patience... I use 31 Gauge needles. There much smaller.... I dont even wanna hear bkw your veins are so small blah blah lol mofo I only got a few veins left in both arms that I can strike. To be honest. I dont tie off for this reason just makes it harder for me.

Even with proper hydration the vasoconstriction is very significant. "Rolling" veins can be dealt with by proper anchoring of the vein before injecting. When a vein rolls, it usually means one of 3 things; you aren't anchoring the vein properly, the vein walls are hard/scarred or swollen from chronic injection at the same site, or the needle is dull from repeated use. If your veins fail (cave), give them a break and use new vein. A vein that fails means that it is temporarily damaged and there is little to no pressure in the vein, this leads to the blood travelling to other veins while that one is healing.

ugh this is upsetting, why can't we just use meth sublingually and be happy it works pretty well? i don't want to be 'that dude' but meth particularly is very vasoconstrictive and i'm pretty sure you're going to redose while using and those itty bitty veins are gonna take a toll :/

Sublingual meth would probably burn the mucosal and epithelial cells in your mouth and throat. Ouch.... I wouldnt attempt this.

I have not attempted sublingual meth so if others have would like to hear about how it affected the tissue in your mouth and GI tract.

ugh this is upsetting, why can't we just use meth sublingually and be happy it works pretty well? i don't want to be 'that dude' but meth particularly is very vasoconstrictive and i'm pretty sure you're going to redose while using and those itty bitty veins are gonna take a toll :/
Your right. It's done obsessively too! Imagine this little vein got a nice big fat shot. That lil vein got a massive one to. Then that little one got a poke as well. And now there all swelled and sore and now you just moving up the vein until you got a nice line of Mark's from shooting up constantly .

Your right. It's done obsessively too! Imagine this little vein got a nice big fat shot. That lil vein got a massive one to. Then that little one got a poke as well. And now there all swelled and sore and now you just moving up the vein until you got a nice line of Mark's from shooting up constantly .

I'm already picturing the line of Mark's.... Ruffalo, Wahlberg, Hamill, Zuckerberg...

While injecting some clear I tend to notice my veins roll around or cave quite frequently & I stay hydrated throughout the day and maintain good diet so if I'm properly injecting sanitary and safely what would be causing my veins to do this.. shoot straight I don't need a bunch of anti slamming non related explanations
You might be pushing to hard causing the roll..try tieing off and sliding the needle instead of pushing it.

I have found that sometimes my veins go MIA usually after about 24 hours of being awake and spun. I hydrate and do what i need to do sometimes they can be difficult to hit...patience and staying warm are usually enough for me to find a spot and keep going.

If you are down to a few spots and over using them or re using the tools of the trade then this will also make them go. It seems this is not the case for you though just going of what you wrote..

As for rolling veins they can be a pain. I would tie off above and below basically.. I used to secure the vein and stop it moving like this. It doesn't have to be tight just enough to hold it.

Other tricks I have learnt are the angle of your arm or wherever your slamming also plays a huge role sometimes.. If you are lucky you don't need to tie off.

The last bit of advice i can give is hit it from the side and not straight on. Hitting from the side is so much easier with a roller. Just take it slow and find what works for you. Everyone has their own way.

If you have to hit it straight on then stick the tip in straight on and let the barrel naturally rest back against you if required you may need to push it in further from this spot it should be in though . If its all done correctly you shouldn't have much of a issue getting things done...

Stay safe and have fun

Sorry for bumping
30 gauge and short tip needles are IDEAL for meth veins, as they constrict. Very dangerous drug to IV if you miss a shot, you like really need to make sure you don't miss as abscesses are so common

Yeah i use the ultra-ultra fine needles. The tip looks like half an inch. I just hit at a 45 degree angle because i'm vascular, otherwise you'd need to hit at an even higher angle.