• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs I'm really in to older women 50+, since i started meth.

I sometimes feel like, shall I say, more outrageous kinks like being spanked, urinated on, defecated on or trampled with high heels are much more common than my own fetishes. firstly, I don’t really like the idea of a professional dominatrix as in many cases, they sound somewhat masculine and fake. secondly, if a woman is going to trample me, she’d better have nothing on her feet, not even socks. my fetish for women’s bare feet is crazy. I like the idea of being casually trampled, Stepped on and kicked out of the way by an attractive woman Who also demands I massage her feet whenever she wants. likewise, my other turn on which is being spat in the face by women I like is something I prefer to be done casually. since I’m an unmarried practising Muslim and haven’t experienced these things yet, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about The amazing Time we could both have if my future wife agrees to make me her footrest and spittoon.

I’m just wondering what would happen if you stopped the meth? Not saying to do so but just curious? I wonder if you’d turn back gay and find no attraction to the older women whatsoever. Hmmm 🤔

I had a random Indian dude offer me money to piss on him. I should have, yano start a side hussle
entrepreneurial mind set some people just don't get it. When most people go to a new restaurant they think 'i wonder where the toilet is?" but when i go to a new restaurant i think "who in this restaurant will pay me to use them as a toilet?" #GrindSet #Finance #LiquidAssets