• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids IM Oxycodone question.

is it a pill or legit vials ? if you are talking about pills it is a big no no, it is even worse than IVing them as the fillers and binders can get stuck in your tissue and the chances of getting an infection/abscess are much higher.

edit: if it is a legit vial, then yes, it can be used intramusculary tho it would be pretty much as the IV in the sense that you don't get more out of it than orally. I got a strange attraction to the needles and sometimes I got periods when I want and I indeed do IV almost everything but in some cases, there are no benefits to do it as dissapointing as it may feel.

Just pure Oxy powder from capsules. Not my roa but just wanted to gain some wisdom on the matter. For arguments sake I assumed a Pharma vial would have not been as counterproductive as it may be, and thought Iv must be different than Im. Thank you for your insight.

from what I know vials are not very available, they are used mostly in some EU countries, I think that the doctors like it for the oral BA and the ease of taking it this way so the decreased use of it via IV or IM might be due to the fact that there are better opioids for these particular ROAs.

Cheers Egg, yeah it wasn’t on the cards for me. Was just researching as I saw it was an option in hospital. Seems pointless as you rightly said!!

IM injections are a great way to take drugs if you know what you’re doing, but like many said you might as well IV it. IM won’t leave track marks though, however you definitely want a clean product because injecting into the muscle can have serious complications and if you hit the wrong spot you could hit a nerve or cause serious damage