I'm on HRT and my test levels are dropping.... anyone wanna look at my bloodwork?

bdomihizayka

Bluelighter
I am on 200mg Test Cyp. a week. 100mg Mon- 100mg Thurs

I take 1mg arimidex on injection days so 2mg a week total

My total test is 642
My free test is 180

Estradiol is 34

The bloodwork before this, I was only on .5mg Arimidex a week

Total test was 1097
Free test was 201
Estradiol was 114

Is my arimidex dose too high now? What is going on? Why did my test drop?

Any suggestions?

Anyways- soft erections. Low sex drive.... somethings not right even though my estradiol is lower.

By the way- I'm about 24% bodyfat just getting into weightlifting again. So my body is probably converting lots of the test into estrogen more than a thinner person.

Any input

I really dont know bro, ill let one of the guys try to give you a more scientific answer
But i dont see a reason it should drop that much, there are reasons it can drop, but not by that much

I was thinking that my arimidex dose was too high..... it was increased because of the high estradiol, and then since it's been increased from .5mg a week total to 2mg a week total, my test has dropped.... that's the only variable I can think of

I was thinking that my arimidex dose was too high..... it was increased because of the high estradiol, and then since it's been increased from .5mg a week total to 2mg a week total, my test has dropped.... that's the only variable I can think of

no i dont think so, it neutralizes the enzymes not the hormone
i was thinking due to how long you have been on it might be dropping cause there is thinking that the longer you stay on it starts being less effective, but it still doesnt seem right

Ai should theoretically increase total test as less will he lost to aromtase activity. Also length of time shouldn't affect total test, maybe amount of free test as more shbg will form but total test shouldn't be affected as it includes bound and unbound

So I suppose I'm just an anomaly?

I'm going to start using 400mg test a week as I'm stepping it up in the gym.... going to do this for 2 months at least, as that's how much spare test I have laying around. Will see what happens....

Should I keep my arimidex at 1mg 2xs a week on injection days now that I'm increasing my dose?

I am taking klonopin PRN.... maybe 3mgs a week. And a t-3 t-4 natural thyroid med. That's all.

Is that all for your blood work or can you post every single measurement that was conducted?

Are these measurements in pg/mL? I always tried to keep my levels from my sensitive estradiol screening between 20-30. I believe anything over 35+ is contributing to oestrogenic related side effects. Remember that high estradiol levels can contribute to sexual dysfunctions, but conversely having too low of estradiol count can also materialize itself by screwing with your libido.

DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is also a compounding factor in regulating libido and energy levels.

The total T count is on the physiologically high spectrum in my opinion in regards to someone focusing on TRT related experiences. If you are getting diminished activity from your aromatase inhibitor then you may need to look towards your body fat percentage. The bulk of your aromatase enzymes and their associated activities is within your adipose tissue. The less adipose tissue you have the lesser the degree of test/E2 conversion. (male body's possess all three major oestrogens like E1-estrone E2-estradiol E3-estriol. However the most relevant one is our E2 concentration)

I would advice that you reevaluate your nutritional program and lean more towards greatly lowering your body fat percentage before undergoing any activity associated with using exogenous testosterone supplementation.

Last edited:
Is that all for your blood work or can you post every single measurement that was conducted?

Are these measurements in pg/mL? I always tried to keep my levels from my sensitive estradiol screening between 20-30. I believe anything over 35+ is contributing to oestrogenic related side effects. Remember that high estradiol levels can contribute to sexual dysfunctions, but conversely having too low of estradiol count can also materialize itself by screwing with your libido.

DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is also a compounding factor in regulating libido and energy levels.

The total T count is on the physiologically high spectrum in my opinion in regards to someone focusing on TRT related experiences. If you are getting diminished activity from your aromatase inhibitor then you may need to look towards your body fat percentage. The bulk of your aromatase enzymes and their associated activities is within your adipose tissue. The less adipose tissue you have the lesser the degree of test/E2 conversion. (male body's possess all three major oestrogens like E1-estrone E2-estradiol E3-estriol. However the most relevant one is our E2 concentration)

I would advice that you reevaluate your nutritional program and lean more towards greatly lowering your body fat percentage before undergoing any activity associated with using exogenous testosterone supplementation.

This makes total sense. Thank you for the answer and I will definitely take heed of your advice

I am on 200mg Test Cyp. a week. 100mg Mon- 100mg Thurs

I take 1mg arimidex on injection days so 2mg a week total

My total test is 642
My free test is 180

Estradiol is 34

The bloodwork before this, I was only on .5mg Arimidex a week

Total test was 1097
Free test was 201
Estradiol was 114

Is my arimidex dose too high now? What is going on? Why did my test drop?

Any suggestions?

Anyways- soft erections. Low sex drive.... somethings not right even though my estradiol is lower.

By the way- I'm about 24% bodyfat just getting into weightlifting again. So my body is probably converting lots of the test into estrogen more than a thinner person.

Any input

Low estradiol can cause low sex drive 1mg of adex 2X/week is a bit on the high side...

Regarding your Test results... Test levels decline post injection, you may have taken blood on the day when levels were at a low prior to the next injection kicking in... just a thought...

BF% is way too high...

Also tell us what your SHBG is as well, if you have it (I would expect you do somewhere on your report).