• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Im on amphetamine's-would fighting the urge to pee potentiate my tweek

lol. even if u hold ur pee in, the metabolites are already in ur urine, held in ur bladder to be discreeted, your only making it more complicated and uncomfortable doing it this way...whether u hold the mtabolites in r bladder or in the toilet, is entierily up to u

some ppl are so so stupid.he's putting his kidneys on the line to stay high for a bit longer.and than years later u see them on a documentary saying how drugs fuked them up.please ppl use safely and dont add to the already bad rep that drugs have. i still cant believe this guy is holding his piss to stay high.
Please try and take a more helpful and respectful tone when replying. I understand your point and it is a valid one, but when people come looking for assistance on Bluelight we try not to ridicule them as it just drives them away. Furthermore practically everyone taking pschoactive drugs for recreational purposes are putting their body on the line to get a little high. I'm guessing you aren't posting this in every single abuse thread talking about how inhaling canabis damages your lungs, and binge drinking damages your liver, and snorting stims damages your nasal membrane and increases your blood pressure right? Remember we are trying to foster an open community with nonjudgmental access to information on drugs.

Please try and take a more helpful and respectful tone when replying. I understand your point and it is a valid one, but when people come looking for assistance on Bluelight we try not to ridicule them as it just drives them away. Furthermore practically everyone taking pschoactive drugs for recreational purposes are putting their body on the line to get a little high. I'm guessing you aren't posting this in every single abuse thread talking about how inhaling canabis damages your lungs, and binge drinking damages your liver, and snorting stims damages your nasal membrane and increases your blood pressure right? Remember we are trying to foster an open community with nonjudgmental access to information on drugs.
Well said :)

SORRY mods i accept, my bad but the fact that the guy was actually doing it rather than inquiring about it really made me lose it. sorry to the op and mods wont happen again.

I believe if compounds could be absorbed from the bladder back into the bloodstream, then the bladder would be counter-productive, because what makes its way to the bladder is the stuff your body wants to get rid of. So take a piss, and try getting some better meds. Or look into pro metabolism. PS-I fell off my chair laughing when I saw this thread.

Amphetamines in your blood are good because they get you high. Your body will try to remove them from your blood in two different ways.
1. Your kidneys pull the amphetamines out of your blood and put them in your urine.
2. Your liver performs some chemical reactions and breaks them down into inactive chemicals.
After either of these things occur that particular molecule of amphetamine is no longer getting you high.

On average half of the amphetamines molecules will be destroyed by your liver, and half will be removed by your kidneys. This can change though depending on how acidic your urine is. Your kidneys will put more amphetamine in your urine if your urine is acidic. If your urine is basic then it will put less amphetamines in your urine. In order to stay high for longer we want less amphetamines to be put in the urine so we want a basic environment in the bladdar.

With less amphetamines being removed by the kidneys and put in the urine, more will have to be destroyed by your liver. Luckily the liver can only destroy so many at a time so more will stay in your blood for longer and you will be high for longer.

Sorry, I know this is a years old post but I had the same question and was led here so I just wanted to add something no one else had gotten quite right. While the above is entirely correct for most amphetamines, the op mentioned he had taken Vyvanse which is a special amphetamine and is activated by an enzime that is produced by the liver before hitting your bloodstream instead of being disposed of by the liver. And in general response to the question everyone else here that said, "No, just go pee already," had it absolutely correct. I've been going stong on Vyvanse for roughly 15 hours now and absentmindedly forgot to pee all day until now and got no more out of the Vyvanse than usual. Thanks for all the helpful posts before! Cheers!

Last edited:
Seriously???
That thought popped into my mind shortly after I started drinking coffee - I was 11 years old back then. After pondering it for a couple of minutes, I realized the absurdity of the notion, because why the hell would your body reabsorb chemicals that your kidneys have just removed from your system? You really shouldn't be playing around with drugs if you don't know the first thing about how the body works.

Amphetamine is a strong diuretic so don't expect to be able to hold it in for very long. It increases the body's need for water and electrolytes.

Its easy man, just think of a bubbling brooke. Hope that helps but not sure on the science of the question, undoubtedly because im high as a kite-bound crack-rock lol. Honestly I would think the Ph and/or toxicity should be the same if your kidneys and liver function at a constant rate. Maybe sleep would relax them so that they may filter better? Lots of food and liquid should help as well. Peace Puffin Plenty Party People. Isee white clouds in your future!

Last edited: