• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I'm obsessed with iv-ing Adderall...

amber_dawn

Bluelighter
Okay. Let me start with the obligatory warning:

Shooting pills is dumb and dangerous. Any halfwit can tell you that. And Adderall is a pretty crucial thing to shoot, so don't do it unless you know what you're doing. There are quite a few threads devoted to the process of it, look them up if you feel so inclined, that's not what this was about.

The general consesus is that it's a waste. Low bioavailabilty, blah blah blah. It also quickly wrecks your rigs, and a missed shot hurts like the Dickens.

Also I've been on Adderall for oh... 17 years now. I didn't start shooting it until about a year and a half ago. That being noted, let me just say;

It is by far my favorite way to administer adderall. Really. Eating it seems to give me stomach problems these days, and as well I often feel far too shakey (in comparison), not to mention it takes a good 30 minutes to kick in. Snorting it comes on in about 5 to 10 minutes or so, yet leaves me with orange shit stuck in my nose for two days.

Injecting is instaneous, no stomach cramping, and I00 percent gives me an awesome rush. Now I've let several curious friends try it and it seems about 50% of them feel the rush. The other half are just like meh.

So the entire point of this post is to find out who else enjoys I.V.ing adderall. Not Meth, specifically adderall. Do you get a rush? Do you feel it differently than other means of taking it? Just tell me some of your experiences, I guess.

I usually inject just 15 mg IR, occasionally 30 mg IR at a time, usually a few times throughout a night.

I'm I totally mental? Or are there others like me?? Let me know :) I really want to hear what your experiences with it are.

Shooting pills is dumb and dangerous. Any halfwit can tell you that. And Adderall is a pretty crucial thing to shoot, so don't do it unless you know what you're doing. There are quite a few threads devoted to the process of it, look them up if you feel so inclined, that's not what this was about.

The general consesus is that it's a waste. Low bioavailabilty, blah blah blah. It also quickly wrecks your rigs, and a missed shot hurts like the Dickens.

Also I've been on Adderall for oh... 17 years now. I didn't start shooting it until about a year and a half ago. That being noted, let me just say;

It is by far my favorite way to administer adderall. Really. Eating it seems to give me stomach problems these days, and as well I often feel far too shakey (in comparison), not to mention it takes a good 30 minutes to kick in. Snorting it comes on in about 5 to 10 minutes or so, yet leaves me with orange shit stuck in my nose for two days.

Injecting is instaneous, no stomach cramping, and I00 percent gives me an awesome rush. Now I've let several curious friends try it and it seems about 50% of them feel the rush. The other half are just like meh.

So the entire point of this post is to find out who else enjoys I.V.ing adderall. Not Meth, specifically adderall. Do you get a rush? Do you feel it differently than other means of taking it? Just tell me some of your experiences, I guess.

I usually inject just 15 mg IR, occasionally 30 mg IR at a time, usually a few times throughout a night.

I'm I totally mental? Or are there others like me?? Let me know :) I really want to hear what your experiences with it are.
Hey there! I’ve injected about everything but Adderall. I do want to try but I’m unsure how to do it the correct way. Any tips? Please

I never really felt anything from shooting 30s. I tried it a couple times. Yeah it totally will ruin your rigs and your veins. Probably easy to get clots as it constricts your vessels. Misses\abcesses hurt miserably with it.

So IME the risk reward ratio is severely lacking. I'm not saying I felt nothing but by comparison the meth rush or coke rush will knock your block off leaving your dick in the dirt.

Maybe with a 3-5ml syringe and 90 - 120mg would be different but once again those fillers would scare me at that point. But hey whatever floats your boat OP. Be safe and careful. Have fun.

Really, really bad idea. The fillers will wreak havoc on your circulatory and cardiovascular system

Yeah they are most of the time. Talc zinc oxide subutex has corn starch.. Terrible

Yeah they are most of the time. Talc zinc oxide subutex has corn starch.. Terrible
So perhaps things like the talc could cause blood to coagulate and clog and harden the blood vessels near the injection site..makes sense.

Will fillers really do anything worse than impurities found in coke or heroin or meth though? What exactly are the chemicals dubbed as fillers?
If you filter the right way I don't see IV administration being an issue.

Amphetamine salts need around 1ml H2O for about 25mg as DrG pointed out.

How do you do it? I have Adderall 15mg pills and I really want to shoot one but I want to do it the right way

That’s insane guys I have tried this
Before and felt nothing and took like 30-60mg IR when I had a needle fixation. And oh god how do u not look in the rig and freak? I followed captain heroine thread on prepping bupenorpyine vials. Lol I used like 5 whatman micron filters and it took me 30 min to and hour to prepare. I used phermacy grade usp injection water and huge luer-lock syringes. Basically crushed the addies let it dissolve then pushed it through the micro filter into a vial till it the filter got plugged and Repeated the step till it was completely filtered and the result - waste of time lol do not do this

Dont shoot pills. And if you do, you should keep it to things that you have to shoot to stay well (ie, opioids).

Shooting adderall seems like a massive risk relative to the minimal reward. I always assumed no one really shot them due to the low solubility.

That’s insane guys I have tried this
Before and felt nothing and took like 30-60mg IR when I had a needle fixation. And oh god how do u not look in the rig and freak? I followed captain heroine thread on prepping bupenorpyine vials. Lol I used like 5 whatman micron filters and it took me 30 min to and hour to prepare. I used phermacy grade usp injection water and huge luer-lock syringes. Basically crushed the addies let it dissolve then pushed it through the micro filter into a vial till it the filter got plugged and Repeated the step till it was completely filtered and the result - waste of time lol do not do this
Hmm not my experience at all? I crushed, used cotton to filter, and got a nice high off it. Oh well, everyone’s different.

Dont shoot pills. And if you do, you should keep it to things that you have to shoot to stay well (ie, opioids).

Shooting adderall seems like a massive risk relative to the minimal reward. I always assumed no one really shot them due to the low solubility.seems to work just fine for me. I do use almost a whole rig full of water tho.

Shooting adderall is a bad iddea for the tablets are mostly cut. They can cause clots that get lodged in your system and bam in 3 years it works its way loose and you have a stroke.
I used to shoot my 30mg irs until I realized they work way better orally. They also work better sublingually and up the back door. I reccomend just swallowing however. Out of all the years Ive been on all the different meethods ive used, i found oral to be the most efficient.
sp0r412

Very bad idea. Adderall is meant to be taken orally. Snorting it is only marginally less safe than taking it orally, but the binders in the pills could wreck your veins and arteries. That could even be fatal, as the binders could clog up your arteries.

The reason why it tastes sweet when you crush the beads/pills is all the sugars. You DO NOT want that going in your veins and arteries, as blood vessels are not meant to handle this sort of foreign material that will not fully dissolve