PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

I'm not sure what this is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious02

Greenlighter
I found some pills that are imprinted with I 28 on one side and "fancy" LL on the other. They are white and round with what looks like silver glitter as well. I've looked and looked and searched and searched. Every one of the pill identifiers have said no results were found. I have no idea what they are but I would like to know.

Hi, welcome to Bluelight!

Unfortunately, substance identification is against the rules. If you have no idea what you have, do think complete strangers over the internet will? I mean, the pills are physically in your possession, you've got the most chance of taking a guess - which brings me to the point of why we won't do it - it's effectively nothing more than a guess, vaguely educated at best. These days with the rampant drug misrepresentation going on, you could have almost anything in your hands. Things like colour, texture, taste, smell, and even EFFECTS cannot be used to determine the substance you have. The only ways to do this are with reagent testing kits like Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Simons, Ehrlichs, etc...and even then, these aren't definitive results - they're merely confirming the presence of certain substances by reacting a particular colour. The only true definitive way to tell would be to send off a sample to an appropriate laboratory to do GC/MS tests.

Given substance ID threads are against the rules, I'm going to have to close this thread. I'd highly recommend you get hold of one or more of the above mentioned kits if you intend on consuming whatever it is you have, else you're taking a real risk.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.