• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Im not shy Im just boring..

Bored Bastard here.
When in your islands, allways felt at home in those wonderful places you have for us with our BB visible at the doorstep.
They even give you a place to sleep and something to eat in the morning. Fantastic

Depends whom I’m with, or what I’m doing.

I can be boring, read, watch a documentary. Build something.

I can be full of marching powder talking absolute codshit. Dance like a spastic in a bathtub on full spin.

I can be three fingers in your arsehole. And still accurately describe what you had to eat two days ago.

Depends which week you get me.

What was the question again?

Sometimes shy...sometimes a clown.... and I think I'm boring but actually I don't know if that's the case I just don't know what to talk about sometimes cause I get so anxious/shy. I also think I come across boring to people cause I don't know what to talk about a lot as don't watch TV much if ever or read much these days at all which is sort of sad but just don't have attention span for it (tell a lie currently reading a book but it's bout depressing stuff and piano) ....don't have many interests other than playing/listening to music, space related stuff, taking pics of the sky and looking for meteors, daydreaming, fantasizing/getting eaten out by someone and so on lol. I also don't drink anymore which means I feel a bit boring sometimes when everyone else is letting their hair down and I can feel a bit up-tight n boring like a party pooper lol. Fuck it tho. Who's not a bit of a boring bastard to an extent? If I had a wider set of interests I think id be less boring but I'm happy enough these days and I can't believe I used to enjoy the Jeremy Kyle show lol mind that!? Was a guilty pleasure 🤣

I found that expressing exactly what I thought, unfiltered, seemed to entertain most people. Of course, it's that same approach that got me sectioned, twice!

What, to get sectioned? A real bile filled rant (both times), with reference to chemical warfare and drugs suitable for committing atrocities.
Nowt much, really! 🤣

What, to get sectioned? A real bile filled rant (both times), with reference to chemical warfare and drugs suitable for committing atrocities.
Nowt much, really! 🤣
Everybody is afraid of chemists

Everybody is afraid of chemists
Why? We are reasonable (almost loveable!!) people, in the most part, like most groups of people. Knowing that as a group, killing people en masse, is purely a practical problem, for most chemists, shouldn't bea problem, unless setting off intent on pissing people off.
Breaking Bad really put chemists in a bad light! 🤣

Why? We are reasonable (almost loveable!!) people, in the most part, like most groups of people. Knowing that as a group, killing people en masse, is purely a practical problem, for most chemists, shouldn't bea problem, unless setting off intent on pissing people off.
Breaking Bad really put chemists in a bad light! 🤣
I'm joking a little, though there is a pretty widespread fear of chemicals and people who can bend them to their will. I was told in earnest that I needed to detox from wearing perfume because of the chemicals.

The chemists I've been around have all been good eggs and put up with us cellular people quite admirably. I think it would have been very fun to be a pure synthetic organic chemist, just working as a hired gun to develop new syntheses of compounds. Maybe in a different life...