• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Im new .....re: dilaudid

jeffjeff

Greenlighter
I'm new to this site....kinda took me a while to register.....I'm snorting a 4 D.......Ive never done it before but Ive always heard they are useless if you don't shoot them????

I read one guy says to make very small thin lines and pace it out? I have 6mg total...

am I just wasting time? edit: I do feel something....I just cut my last two with a little coke just to see if it speedballs. I have no idea what I'm doing honestly, I just wanna practice my mandolin and ive had a shitty day

Last edited:
Well adding Coke making it a speedball definitely increases the danger factor here .
Snorting if hydromorphone I believe is like 40-50% BA if I remember correctly. You should be fine if you've taken opiates before 6 mgs won't kill you.

If you are opiate naive spread the time out and be careful as hell cause it has a severely short half life and quick come up/absorption, but it sounds like you got some decent experience if you're adding Coke to it like it ain't a big deal...

Just be careful speedballs are an entire 'nother layer to seriousness of everything g

Well adding Coke making it a speedball definitely increases the danger factor here .
Snorting if hydromorphone I believe is like 40-50% BA if I remember correctly. You should be fine if you've taken opiates before 6 mgs won't kill you.

If you are opiate naive spread the time out and be careful as hell cause it has a severely short half life and quick come up/absorption, but it sounds like you got some decent experience if you're adding Coke to it like it ain't a big deal...

Just be careful speedballs are an entire 'nother layer to seriousness of everything g

I agree. I would just add that apart of being dangerous, Dilaudid should be fine alone. It feels to me that you are 'cutting' you own stuff.