View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"I'm never going to take drugs ever again."

nuke

Bluelighter
Anyone else ever said this while tripping? =D Usually while scared witless by some paranoid thought.

yeah and usually when I am hung over in the morning.

My little brother was just saying that the other night actually.

its crossed my mind once or twice.
usually while having an extrememly strong and scary trip.

i never stuck to it though, hehe ;)

i think the thought crosses alot of peoples minds when they are in the midst of a scary trip. but once you come down you realize how amazing the experience was and usually revisit that place, though next time with a little more confidence ad understanding of what is going to happen,.

yes, I have for sure. I think you are just so open-minded while tripping that you are willing to seriously consider and think about many thoughts that you normally would ignore.

some people actually stick with this conclusion after their trip is over. I haven't, personally.

yes, I have for sure. I think you are just so open-minded while tripping that you are willing to seriously consider and think about many thoughts that you normally would ignore.

some people actually stick with this conclusion after their trip is over. I haven't, personally.

hahaha

I've never thought this while tripping; but I definitely have thought this at times when I've just done some strong opiates or smoked a fat bowl, only to find out I have some ridiculous assignment to do that I've forgotten about. 8(

Sometimes when I'm amazingly peaked out in a trip I'll think about how I'll never need drugs again because what I'm experiencing at that time was perfect. Pfft.

I've often thought this while tripping, and have yet to retain that ambition the next day. As a rule, the motivation behind this thought for me isn't that the trip itself is so intense that it puts me off fucking with my mind any further: rather, it's two things... an insight into my baser motives for taking drugs (especially those nonpsychedelic or less psychedelic drugs such as caffeine, nicotine, and cannabinoids, all of which I have some degree of dependence on) and the pointlessness thereof; and a sense that I don't need any more psychedelic trips, because this will suffice and will not be forgotten.

I'm clearly not very good at carrying psychedelic insights into the rest of my life. *sips coffee; inhales nicotine and cannabinoids; looks forward to next DiPT trip next weekend* ;)

im seriously not doing any drugs ever again.
i really really really mean it

after doing acid i resolved to barely use "stupid" drugs any more.
that is, non-psychs and mongy kind of things like DXM and mephedrone....

I've definitely told myself this before while tripping. Luckily I got my head back on straight.

I don't like being fucked up,
I like to be able think.

Luckily I have a somewhat remarkable degree of resistance against psychedelic mindfucks...
leaving me to enjoy the unique headspace.......

I'm often inclined to feel lethargic about the idea of taking drugs in general, whilst trippin'. It's such a complex experience that I feel can not be "longed for" the way I do when I'm sober. It encompasses everything in such a way that I want to take it for what it is. I usually have thoughts about treating psychedelics (or rather, my own mind) with more respect. I'll still go around wishing I was tripped every now and then, though.

Only a couple of times have I said to myself "NO, I DON'T WANT THIS", usually it's more along the lines of "Ok, so what? Sobriety can be nice too". Last time, I said "I'll have one hell of a break after this". All out of respect, and not disappointment, with the experience.

I used to say that anytime I took a strong psychedelic, back in the day. Then by the end of the trip I was realizing that the anxiety was from the come-up and there was no need to fear it.

I also have said it during several very positive, strong experiences, where I realized I really don't need to because I've gotten the message, and I felt like the way I was feeling would last forever. Of course it didn't. And even though I do still believe that ultimately I could probably benefit from not taking them anymore (or at least taking a very long break), I find them useful for balancing me out sometimes and just plain having fun, as I enjoy using drugs and none of them are nearly as interesting to me as psychedelics.

I have had some extremely powerful experiences while on various psychedelics where I would be looking at my life with contempt at my use of alcohol, tobacco and various stimulants.

These were mainly located about two years ago while I was doing more excessive amounts more frequently than nowdays.

I guess my subconscious was getting a message across:|

A long time ago when I was tripping I said I would stop smoking weed, but that was only because of my father's strong disapproval.

One time I was considering using heroin on a regular basis, but with a very strict once a month schedule. I still haven't done it since the first time, though.

and what when you took acid like 15 hours ago and your still insane and you want more than anything just to be normal again. then i think really mean that no more drugs, cannot do, uh uh. or brain goes no worky