• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

I'm looking for a way to consume cannabis with out coughing. Home made ideas.

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I had sugary I can't use weed for two months unless I can figure out a way to... I'm thinking a homemade tincture made with a half ounce of weed or a edible or canabutteter. So if it works I'll order a ounce for 40$ and make that into a whatever works best that's what I'm asking you for. Your advise. All I have is a half ounce here what's the quickest way to turn it into a edible or a drink? Because the strongest drink in the club is 100mg thc. Maybe I did my math wrong but wouldn't a half ounce be way stronger if I made it into my own drink instead paying eight bucks for these drinks. Any questions or 💡 or let me know please.

Yes a half oz at 15% THC would be 2.1g. Never buy anything but flower and concentrates at dispos, edibles are a rip.

You can make a tincture easily enough, but personally I prefer edibles/cannabutter. Better bioavailability.

Toss that half oz in a pot, pour in enough distilled water to cover the plant material, then add a stick a butter and simmer on low for 6-8hrs. Filter through a cheesecloth, then place into fridge to solidify butter on top. Separate butter, put into fresh pot, add fresh distilled water and re-simmer for another hour or two. Cool and separate as before. Continue these fresh water washes until they come out clear, usually 3-4.

If you want something fast you can skip all the water washes but I prefer it. Plus the multiple simmers ensure decarboxylation.

-GC

I got some tubing and made a cooling rig for my vape

it's a 24 inch extension, and I used some tape to increase the outer width when one of the tubes was too loosely fitting together with the one that fit around the mouth piece. it comes apart for portability (nondestructive to the cart)

Last edited:
Eat it. works fine . I was away on business. High end hotel had no smoking and parking garage was challenge to find, it was nine floors. I ate mine and hour or two later became glassy eyes,. felt different than smoking.

Haha yeah.. I've got some and it's not my thing. smoking it makes me cough like a m'fucker and want to throw up over the taste. I looked up recipes but I really can't be bothered, so I thought why not just eat the thing? I'm not sure how bc I don't want to chew it lol, but it must be possible.

Haha yeah.. I've got some and it's not my thing. smoking it makes me cough like a m'fucker and want to throw up over the taste. I looked up recipes but I really can't be bothered, so I thought why not just eat the thing? I'm not sure how bc I don't want to chew it lol, but it must be possible.
tim leary right before his death when he could no longer smoke used to grind up a bud, smoosh it between two cheddar slices on a triscuit and microwave that mfer for 20 seconds.

tim leary right before his death when he could no longer smoke used to grind up a bud, smoosh it between two cheddar slices on a triscuit and microwave that mfer for 20 seconds.

Well that sounds doable lol. Thanks 😁

you have cook it in some eggs or something minimally,
usually it is baked (cookies, brownies, etc.) so that it is heated at over 240 degrees for over 20 minutes to convert all the inactive THCA to activated THC which is what smoking or vaping does.
the plant produces THCA, which has to be decarboxyllated to work as a drug.

you have cook it in some eggs or something minimally,
usually it is baked (cookies, brownies, etc.) so that it is heated at over 240 degrees for over 20 minutes to convert all the inactive THCA to activated THC which is what smoking or vaping does.
the plant produces THCA, which has to be decarboxyllated to work as a drug.

Personal opinion here but it's better with peanut butter between Ritz crackers and baked in the oven!

Ok thanks.. I really don't even like the stuff though. It's me being a dope fiend thinking "that can't just sit there like that, what can I do with it?"

I should make the cookies and give them to mum lol. I'd tell her and she'd be very suss anyway cos I never bake anything. But she loves the smell of weed and she loves Lyrica, which has a similar effect. So I bet she'd love weed haha. She's 80 😂

I'm planning to cook my weed a half ounce in a mason jar. Then I'll just eat it lol maybe I'll put it in milk and drink it. See how it goes I've never tried this before but a half ounce worth of weed would get me pretty lit... Though I gotta say recently I've got the munchies like crazy I dunno why. I don't understand why.. so maybe I'll just quit weed but I'm so bored right now because I can't work out because my hernia repair sugary... I think once I can work out and work again quitting weed will be easier.. ATM though I just get so bored. I'll let u know how things go.

Ok thanks.. I really don't even like the stuff though. It's me being a dope fiend thinking "that can't just sit there like that, what can I do with it?"

I should make the cookies and give them to mum lol. I'd tell her and she'd be very suss anyway cos I never bake anything. But she loves the smell of weed and she loves Lyrica, which has a similar effect. So I bet she'd love weed haha. She's 80 😂

Give it a shot, man!

If you've never tried an edible, you'll never know if you prefer that to smoking/vaping. The route of ingestion can result in a completely different experience, and you might find that you really enjoy an edible while still not really appreciating the high you get from smoking.

Your Mom might really like it too, but I'd be wary of unknowingly dosing an 80 year old family member. At the very least, you should probably tell her what it is you'd want her to try.

Give it a shot, man!

If you've never tried an edible, you'll never know if you prefer that to smoking/vaping. The route of ingestion can result in a completely different experience, and you might find that you really enjoy an edible while still not really appreciating the high you get from smoking.

Your Mom might really like it too, but I'd be wary of unknowingly dosing an 80 year old family member. At the very least, you should probably tell her what it is you'd want her to try.

Yeah nah.. I've been around stoners for 20 years and tried it every which way but something in my brain chemistry just doesn't agree with it.

I'd tell mum but as I said, she'd be like "wtf is this?" cos I do not bake cookies and she knows what I'm like.

One time she sat there watching something about this and thought it was great haha

200 proof ethanol with decarbed weed will extract the cannabinoids and what you get is RSO. 190 might work.
Cannabutter is something that is doable at home in your kitchen.

Cannabutter is something that is doable at home in your kitchen.
This is actually what I was gonna suggest even though I've never done it myself.

I've heard you can sautee the weed with butter in a frying pan. Strain out the weed and you just have the butter. Use that for baking cookies, brownies, etc.

This is actually what I was gonna suggest even though I've never done it myself.

I've heard you can sautee the weed with butter in a frying pan. Strain out the weed and you just have the butter. Use that for baking cookies, brownies, etc.
Crock pot on low for 3-4 hours.