• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

IM injection of Phenibut for OP withdrawals

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Call me crazy but at the moment of my life seems rather pointless.

I have a 3 mL syringe with 300 mg if Phenibut I an about to IM.

will post results.. currently day 4 suboxone free and 24 hours high grade Heroin free

will post results.. currently day 4 suboxone free and 24 hours high grade Heroin free

Please tell me that it’s at least phenibut FAA if you are going to attempt this. I cannot imagine that the highly acidic HCL would be a good idea to inject at all. Be very careful.

If you’re desperate for a quicker onset you can snort or Sublingual FAA (again, don’t do this with HCL).

Please tell me that it’s at least phenibut FAA if you are going to attempt this. I cannot imagine that the highly acidic HCL would be a good idea to inject at all. Be careful.

It is HCL, what is the problm?

Look man at this point I have nothing left to loose i care barely function

It is HCL, what is the problm?

Look man at this point I have nothing left to loose i care barely function

I edited my previous comment slightly. I can’t tell you the science behind it, but HCL form of phenibut is pretty caustic so IMing it sounds like a very bad idea. I understand opiate withdrawals are a bitch, but you’re really better off just taking the phenibut orally. It won’t completely cover up symptoms (as I’m sure you know), but should help a little anyway.

Sorry to hear about the shit time you’re going through.

You may not have access to it but I have found ketamine can help greatly with opiate withdrawals, and if you can’t get that DXM containing cough syrup (Benylin dry cough in my neck of the woods contains DXM and nothing else, brands might vary but make sure there’s no extra ingredients) does a pretty good job too. Obviously a few benzo’s help a lot too.

I edited my previous comment slightly. I can’t tell you the science behind it, but HCL form of phenibut is pretty caustic so IMing it sounds like a very bad idea. I understand opiate withdrawals are a bitch, but you’re really better off just taking the phenibut orally. It won’t completely cover up symptoms (as I’m sure you know), but should help a little anyway.

Sorry to hear about the shit time you’re going through.
S
what are the dangrs of an HCL IM injection. It is well studied in Russian medicine. And I'm highly educated on IM injections I've done around 1,000 of them

S
what are the dangrs of an HCL IM injection. It is well studied in Russian medicine. And I'm highly educated on IM injections I've done around 1,000 of them

If done safely, and you have experience in IM it may not be imminently dangerous but probably painful. I’ve heard of anecdotal painful IV phenibut. I’m sure there’s others on this forum who may have more expertise on this specifically. I know the HCL is pretty caustic on the teeth anyway.

If done safely, and you have experience in IM it may not be imminently dangerous but probably painful. I’ve heard of anecdotal painful IV phenibut. I’m sure there’s others on this forum who may have more expertise on this specifically. I know the HCL is pretty caustic on the teeth anyway.

I appciate your time to disway me from the terror which may come, but I'm about to do this. Will update awftwards THank you Kal

Please be careful, we don’t know each other but I understand you’re feeling shit at the moment. Try to realise that this too shall pass and even in the darkest places light will find its way through. Just gotta hang on for a bit.

Take care, if you need a listening ear I’m always up for a chat.

Don't IM phenibut hcl. Its something like 30% hcl by weight.

Not only that, 300mg isn't enough even via IM to take the edge off. Phenibut as a whole doesn't help opioid withdrawal much.

Go buy a liter of vodka, but id recommend strongly against IM phenibut.

Gabapentin works much bettter for opioid withdrawal than phenibut. Phenibut can add to the restless/painful limbs feeling.

As for IMing phenibut HCL, that is probably really going to burn. You'll probably need more than 300mg, too, but if I were you I'd eat it. Actually plugging it (rectal admin) works well. If you dissolve it in enoguh water it won't burn too bad but it does burn. But at least it won't burn your muscles and possibly cause damage.

Gabapentin works much bettter for opioid withdrawal than phenibut. Phenibut can add to the restless/painful limbs feeling.

As for IMing phenibut HCL, that is probably really going to burn. You'll probably need more than 300mg, too, but if I were you I'd eat it. Actually plugging it (rectal admin) works well. If you dissolve it in enoguh water it won't burn too bad but it does burn. But at least it won't burn your muscles and possibly cause damage.

So If I dissolve 1000 mg of phenibut HCL in as much water as possible can I IM inject this?>

You CAN, but I wouldn't, I think it would hurt really bad. It's so acidic...

I would maybe add something basic to adjust the pH since the hydrochloride salt is pretty acidic. I think that's what they do in pharmaceutical solutions made for injections.

You'd be suprised how acidic IM solutions can be without causing permanent damage. The most acidic drug I know that is regularly IMed is ketamine, I believe with a pH of 3 or so.

Actually, it's cruel as hell, but one of the ways people used to abuse mice to get analgesic assay data is by IM injection of a small amount of dilute HCl. It obviously causes a pain response but it doesn't cause huge amounts of damage like you might expect.

Wiki says you can IV phenibut but.. there's not much to gain. A better alternative is rectal (plugged) phenibut. Or just oral.

You'd be suprised how acidic IM solutions can be without causing permanent damage. The most acidic drug I know that is regularly IMed is ketamine, I believe with a pH of 3 or so.

Actually, it's cruel as hell, but one of the ways people used to abuse mice to get analgesic assay data is by IM injection of a small amount of dilute HCl. It obviously causes a pain response but it doesn't cause huge amounts of damage like you might expect.

Wiki says you can IV phenibut but.. there's not much to gain. A better alternative is rectal (plugged) phenibut. Or just oral.
So that's y my calves hurt whenever i do an IM ket shot... Interesting

Do rectal the onset is 20-30minutes

I think you're battling a needle fixation. You need to pump the breaks. Taking phenibut orally will help you more

Opiatekiller I totally respect the gravity of your situation but I just don't think Gabapentinoids were made for injection. I would advise against it bro.