• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I'm in trouble. Need tips from experienced stimulant/Amphetamines bingers

whazzah

Greenlighter
it was not my plan but i ended up binging 3 days straight redosing (600-1000mg) each time with "Modafinil" to a total of 7600MG over 3 days and took some klonopins in between to take the edge away.

i never binged on any stimulants before so i need some tips from experienced users of this drug or other Amphetamines who stay awake for days redosing.

i feel so out of reality right now its a fuckin mind torture. also strong visual distortions and i mean strong.. my vision is all trippy and not in a pleasnt way, my screen melting while im typing this.

i dont think anything can help me in my situation right now. but damn Modafinil in this dosages is a beast ive never encoutered before.

anyone did this before with modafinil ? im scared so much right now and i dont even know from what.

any tips from pros to help me get through this mental agony?

words of wisdom will be appreciated too

Last edited:
I don't have any experience with Modafinil, I just wanted to say hang in there and try to relax and get comfortable, hope you will be okay man, take care.

Lay down and take a rest, I know you will not sleep but just relaxing, close your eyes and just chill.

This can really refresh you and help you get control over your racing thoughts and give your head a break from the visual distortions. Also have you ate anything in the last few days? Getting some food in you will also help - go for wet and cold foods, bananas are usually pretty easy to eat. Mash them up and mix with yogurt if the thought of chewing puts you off.

Amphetamines were my DOC for many years and I would go for several days without sleeping so I know the feelings of starting to lose the plot.

Changing your environment can also help, shower and change your clothes, change rooms, change your music, stop watching tv or gaming etc.

Lay down and take a rest, I know you will not sleep but just relaxing, close your eyes and just chill.

This can really refresh you and help you get control over your racing thoughts and give your head a break from the visual distortions. Also have you ate anything in the last few days? Getting some food in you will also help - go for wet and cold foods, bananas are usually pretty easy to eat. Mash them up and mix with yogurt if the thought of chewing puts you off.

Amphetamines were my DOC for many years and I would go for several days without sleeping so I know the feelings of starting to lose the plot.

Changing your environment can also help, shower and change your clothes, change rooms, change your music, stop watching tv or gaming etc.

thanks for that comment. a good meal and couple of klonopins put me to sleep 9-10 hours after my last dose of these evil pills, woke up 8 hours later still feelings its effects but without the horror racing thoughts.
i bought 40 pills (200mg each) of modafinil online reading it gives boost to concentration and motivation just like Amphetamines but without the high/crash and physical symptoms (i had horrible crashes with ritalin before). and i totally underestimated this substance after taking 1 pill (nothing like ritalin concentration) and even 2 did nothing but keeping me awake for 12+ hours.
so i had to choose between throwing the rest to trash or trying big dose to see if it does something. i tried 5 pills at once and surely it stimulated my mind hard, plus mild euphoria for 3-4 hours.
the problem is after the euphoria wears off(not crash like ritalin) u have to wait at least 8 more hours with stimulated and hyperactive mind before u can fall asleep and thats how my binge started..
this drug done nothing for my concentration even at high doses, nothing like ritalin. also it has long half life (big turnoff for me) so i foolishly decided to redose till its all gone.
ending with 3 days binge (i ate small meals between), and 5 hours after last dosage began the real horror racing thoughts and strong visual distortions i thought im gonna lose it, mind torture out of this world.
not something im gonna do again for sure, useless drug for me.

PEACE

p.s how does that compare to Amphetamines binging by the way?

Last edited:
it was not my plan but i ended up binging 3 days straight redosing (600-100mg) each time with "Modafinil" to a total of 7600MG over 3 days and took some klonopins in between to take the edge away.

i never binged on any stimulants before so i need some tips from experienced users of this drug or other Amphetamines who stay awake for days redosing.

i feel so out of reality right now its a fuckin mind torture. also strong visual distortions and i mean strong.. my vision is all trippy and not in a pleasnt way, my screen melting while im typing this.

i dont think anything can help me in my situation right now. but damn Modafinil in this dosages is a beast ive never encoutered before.

anyone did this before with modafinil ? im scared so much right now and i dont even know from what.

any tips from pros to help me get through this mental agony?

words of wisdom will be appreciated too

It depends what you want to do, if you want to keep going then just redose modafinil. If you want to stop and come out of it, drink water and have some aspirin with codeine. Don't attempt to lie down or sleep until you feel tired. Also, if your heart rate is high, it's not recommended to lie down or sleep until it goes below 100. Never lie down while your heart is pumping heavy.

actually even at the peaks when my head was like 8x core, my heart rate was calm (possibly klonopins effect tho i took only 0.5mg twice day during the binge).

this drug had absolutely no physical symptoms while my mind was uber stimulated, weird feeling.. pure mind fuck.
it's half life is a deal breaker for me personally, but i didnt order these to get high anyway so...