• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos I'm immune to diazepam

no_id

Bluelighter
I took 100mg yesteday, then 100mg today. I heard that theorically, these dose would put me into sleep for days. I don't have much tolerance ATM, if any.

I can still walk normally, I don't feel my memory is as much affected.

What happen ?

I'm for example not that immune to Xanax (6-10mg put me into sleep), or Oxaz?pam (500mg = sleep no matter what).

Benzos are notorious for something called "delusions of sobriety". Trust me, you *are* affected.

Also, 10 mg of alprazolam and 500 mg of oxazepam are both far stronger than 100 mg of diazepam.

Yes, even with the delusions of sobriety, I feel affected, anxiousless, feeling a little like a fish in water lol, deshinibed

But Ive read in some subreddit that at these dose, I would sleep for multidays

tranxene 20+mg pills neeed to be obtained with secured script in france, it's strange, if xanax and oxa are stronger. Perhaps it's due to long half life

Is the valium prescribed or "street-bought"?
A great deal of street products are now fentanyl and just plain garbage... or worse.
Not a jab but genuinely curious.
Thanks

prescriped. Never bought benzo on the street aside seresta but it was the real thing anyway

tranxene 20+mg pills neeed to be obtained with secured script in france, it's strange, if xanax and oxa are stronger. Perhaps it's due to long half life

Sometimes drugs are put in a higher Controlled Substance schedule simply because a substance is a popular drug of abuse in a certain country.
Tranxene (clorazepate) probably has a *lower* abuse potential than most benzos, which is probably one of the reasons it was so widely prescribed... ironically, this made clorazepate so common on France's streets that it became easily their most widely abused benzo (and thus the one most implicated in lethal OD's when mixing it with opioids), simply because it was so easy/cheap to obtain.

Eventually, this caught the eye of the authorities, and it ended up on Liste 1 (basically the equivalent of US schedule II or III). Similarly, most psychiatrists outside of France would probably be baffled that they'd put Stablon (tianeptine) into Liste 1.

That said, I wouldn't say that oxazepam is "stronger" than clorazepate... IMO, 20 mg of clorazepate = 20 mg of oxazepam = 10 mg of diazepam = 0.5 mg of alprazolam.

A great deal of street products are now fentanyl and just plain garbage... or worse.

Finding fentanyl in pressed benzos is pretty rare. Plus, pressed benzos are more of a US thing to begin with... in Europe, meds are generally dispensed while still in their original packaging (i.e. not as loose pills in a bottle). Sure, counterfeit xanax bars have recently begun popping up in Europe (real 2 mg xanax bars generally aren't even available over here), but they're mostly just made from real alprazolam powder, or various RC benzo analogues (ex.: flualprazolam or clonazolam).

It depends not only on prior experience but also, which brand is being used, when it comes to meds in general - not just benzodiazepines! My first ever experience with diazepam was me taking 100mgs and feeling absolutely zero, so nothing at all, no sleepiness, nor any kinda relaxation to speak of - and me being on top of that completely sober beforehand and, subjectively, afterwards, too! When I later got the liquid preparation of it prescribed, it's a totally different encounter and the stuff working properly at appropriate, low doses (with no tolerance). I then have had other compounds of this class and all of 'em did their job, with the sole exception being their potency (=overall effects) which was every time differently in relation to what brand I had of the substance I ingested, so once again "Tavor" that's sold by Pfizer was active at 1-2mgs, while a cheap generic wasn't nearly that good (potent) at all... Benzos are, to add that to the general consensus, most likely but not exclusively, prone to make ppl think they're stone-cold-sober and fine, when they're obviously not, as many of their effects are rather subtle and depending on how they're felt, what their purpose of prescribing them, is - logically, I'd say! This is unfortunately a problem if taken recreationally, for what they're just not intended as they're often not suited to make one feel as 'high' as when compared to other compounds, which then might be a good way to get one into trouble/situations that are possibly not planned...

Potency of a Substance has, in my experience, nothing to do on how strong you may think you'll "feel" effects in question, which is most pronounced as to what's the main property of the benzo - so Xanax didn't do a thing for me, as it's not much likely to add to ones (muscle) relaxation, but diazepam was okay and Lorazepam was the best, subjectively felt, at least (but Xanax, Alprazolam, and Tavor, Lorazepam, having the exact same overall, rather high potency).

Last edited:
Finding fentanyl in pressed benzos is pretty rare. Plus, pressed benzos are more of a US thing to begin with...
Just asking. I doubt it is as rare as one would care to think, but if it comes in bubble cards (or whatever) maybe it is safe.
Counterfeiters have no boundaries/borders and are growing more adept daily. It's the norm now; for gods sake.
Diazepam is in fact slow onset and long lasting. May not work for some.
When I get something that does not fulfill my expectations; my tolerance may be high, may be bunk or it is over-hyped before I try. Certainly wouldn't try to figure out the cause of my disillusionment as this may lead to an unexpected end.
Just glad I aquired some real xandybars for the weekend... love the real sh**. ')
Peace all and please be careful with your hobbies and whatnot.

prescriped. Never bought benzo on the street aside seresta but it was the real thing anyway
Thanks for this just doing some quasi-research here and on street to see how much BS is being pushed.

Last edited:
I just never encountered pressed benzo in the street.

Only one I buyed was Seresta. I got other from prescription (friend of mine)
One time I buyed zopiclone, it seemed legit too, anyway it came from a pharma stock of a guy, not a random dealer. Generally since I'm not anymore in hard drugs I try to avoid dealers like plague, you can't put faith on them + police

Not a jab but genuinely curious.
Thanks
A great deal of products are not cut with fent. Much more like an extremely limited amount of things besides heroin. These cases are extremely rare minus the heroin cuts.

A great deal of products are not cut with fent. Much more like an extremely limited amount of things besides heroin. These cases are extremely rare minus the heroin cuts.
This is just not accurate these days.
From online research and feet-on-the-ground experimentation I find this assessment uninformed and possibly a guess. Fent laced pills have been an issue for some time now... this wishful thinking is exactly what will get a person killed.

Different benzos have different affinities for the GABA-A subunits, so some benzos are more hypnotic, while others are more anxiolytic, anticonvulsant etc.

And i wouldn't fuck with high doses too often as benzo withdrawal is horrible and can cause seizures

^ That

And Valium is fairly mild. 100mg acute = 5mg alprazloam, 2.5-5ng clonazepam

This is just not accurate these days.
From online research and feet-on-the-ground experimentation I find this assessment uninformed and possibly a guess. Fent laced pills have been an issue for some time now... this wishful thinking is exactly what will get a person killed.

Depends on what you mean by "pills".
Atleast in the US, a large percentage of all pain pills on the street are now counterfeits made using fentanyl or analogues thereof, correct.

However, this is less the case with benzos - not that a significant portion of these aren't counterfeits, but while some unscrupulous individual may be pressing fentanyl into their fake xanax bars, the vast majority of them are either pressed from actual alprazolam powder or from various "semi-legal" high-potency benzo "research chemicals" like etizolam or clonazolam. That said, even the threat of a single fent-adulterated bar out there should make one very careful about street benzos.

On the other hand, I would still argue that counterfeit benzos are relatively rare in Europe, though (with the exception of fake xanax bars, because Europe never even got real 2 mg xanax bars in the first place, and demand for these recently exploded due to the influence of the American rap scene).
As I said, here across the pond they normally tend to hand out prescriptions directly in the original packaging, and therefore people are probably going to think something is off when their dealer starts selling pills that aren't contained in a blister strip. Yes, there may be "professional-looking" Indian or Chinese counterfeits, but the profit margin on importing these to sell on the black market tends to be lower than just importing some alprazolam powder and pumping out thousands of fake xanax bars using a pill press.
Plus, you'd expect people to be faking fast- and hard-hitting benzos like alprazolam or flunitrazepam, not ones with a comparatively low recreational value like clorazepate and oxazepam.

Tolerance to Benzos is a bastard.

Don't abuse them; Back in March - September 2009 I would take 1x10mg Diazepam tablet (Not prescribed) and I would still be feeling the relaxing after effects up until Tuesday/Wednesday. Then at the weekends I started bingeing and upping my doses until the point where I would be taking 300 x 10mg Diazepam or 300 x 1mg Alprazolam or 300 x 30mg Temazepam (For real) in a 24-36 hour period!

Since then I've been on and off benzos continuously for the past 9 years. Many times cold turkey'd (Stupid I know) One time in September 2013 after a 2 month 20-40mg per day Xanax (Alprazolam) binge I stopped cold turkey and ended up with Psychosis - worst experience of my life!

I've had clean spells lasting 2-3 months but then I always fall off the wagon... Withdrawals just never seem to stop.

Anyway I've tapered before and it seemed relatively painless due to the literal hundreds of cold turkey's I'd done in the past. My tolerance does lower if I take a break of at lest 4 weeks I find. Right now I'm being silly again... Yesterday took 300 mg Diazepam, and 280 mg Temazepam and didn't feel a thing.

Don't abuse them; Back in March - September 2009 I would take 1x10mg Diazepam tablet (Not prescribed) and I would still be feeling the relaxing after effects up until Tuesday/Wednesday. Then at the weekends I started bingeing and upping my doses until the point where I would be taking 300 x 10mg Diazepam or 300 x 1mg Alprazolam or 300 x 30mg Temazepam (For real) in a 24-36 hour period!

Since then I've been on and off benzos continuously for the past 9 years. Many times cold turkey'd (Stupid I know) One time in September 2013 after a 2 month 20-40mg per day Xanax (Alprazolam) binge I stopped cold turkey and ended up with Psychosis - worst experience of my life!

I've had clean spells lasting 2-3 months but then I always fall off the wagon... Withdrawals just never seem to stop.

Anyway I've tapered before and it seemed relatively painless due to the literal hundreds of cold turkey's I'd done in the past. My tolerance does lower if I take a break of at lest 4 weeks I find. Right now I'm being silly again... Yesterday took 300 mg Diazepam, and 280 mg Temazepam and didn't feel a thing.

Wow...

You were using 300mg Xanax in a day? Cold turkey off of 20 to 40mg? And no seizure?...I

I assume you live in a country where you can buy it in a store?

You were using 300mg Xanax in a day? Cold turkey off of 20 to 40mg? And no seizure?...I

I assume you live in a country where you can buy it in a store?
NO I live in the UK. I have lived in countries where I could buy benzos and Opiates OTC though...

No seizure - but I ended up with Psychosis! That is not fun at all. You can't tell the difference between concious/unconcious/sub-concious.. I'm 39, and it was by far the the most horrific, traumatic experience of my life by a long way!

I also guess I must have a very high seizure threshold...?

^It's amazing that you didn't have a seizure. But delirium tremens is no joke either (I worked in a psych ward for a while and saw a woman with delirium tremens and ime that's one of the most traumatic things that can ever happen to someone)